The silver sword diagram is found in a … [BUG] Enhanced feline boots (Cat School Upgrade Gear Diagrams Part 1) So im standing next to the feline witcher gear marker with witcher sense on and geralt cannot see the mark. Mastercrafted Feline Gear Mastercrafted Feline Armor & Silver Sword Location. A step up from the Viper School Gear and Griffin School Gear, the Cat School Gear can’t be used until players hit at least level 10, if not a bit higher. Cat School Gear – Mastercrafted In there is also a locked door. This will complete the superior set of gear for the Cat School Gear. In order to obtain the schematics for this set, it is best to equip … May 23, 2015 @ 2:26pm It's in a chest on the third floor of some house in Novigrad. Scavenger Hunt: Cat School Gear is a treasure hunt in The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt and pertains to finding diagrams for Cat School Gear. From the icon, head north and across the water. Cat School enhanched steel sword cave locked door As topic says for the enhanced cat school diagrams part 2 there is a cave that contains the enhanced steel sword diagram. Like in title, i don't know where to found that on diagram, anyone can help me? Geralt actually says needs a key and there are examination marks behind door if you use senses. The chest is located just behind the 2 statues. In order to obtain schematics for this set, it is best to equip oneself with a map: Adalbert Kermith's Fourth Map. All of the mastercrafted Feline armor diagrams are Inside a cave on Faroe – the southernmost island in Skellige. This section is for finding the base (standard) gear, while the rest are divided into upgrade quests. There is another cave here, and inside is where you can use your Witcher Senses to locate the Feline Steel Sword Diagram – Superior. Mastercrafted Cat School Gear - works best for those players who value the melee attacks instead of using signs - each element along with the swords gives attack bonus which gets higher with every upgrade. < > Showing 1-4 of 4 comments . (Cat School Gear quest) I was looking for the Cat School Gear at Est Tayiar and once you go underground, right is the silver sword diagram and to … Might be because i found it without finding the mark. Psychic. Cat school upgraded diagram for silver sword. Egro. Diagram: Feline silver sword - enhanced is a crafting diagram in The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt that is needed to craft Feline silver sword - enhanced. He quickly deduced that they indicated the locations of the hidden witcher caches and, intrigued by the chance of discovering long-lost crafting schematics, he set out to find … ANy idea what it is and where the key is for it? Scavenger Hunt: Cat School Gear Upgrade Diagrams - Part 1 can be started after reading Adalbert Kermith's first map. Thus i cannot loot the chest in the cave. During one of his numerous adventures, Geralt got his hands on a map covered in strange markings. It's found on the top floor of a home just inside Oxenfurt Gate. Enhanced Cat School Gear - works best for those players who value the melee attacks instead of using signs - each element along with the swords gives attack bonus which gets higher with every upgrade. Witcher 3 Cat School Diagram Locations. I threw away the map, not sure if it had some clue as to how to turn these statues to open these two doors, anyone? The Feline Witcher Gear Set can be found in Novigrad (Scavenger Hunt: Cat School Gear). When you hit the shore you will be at the Smuggler’s Den. richATTK 5 years ago #1 I got the diagrams but in this cave are 4 statues, with 4 levers. #1. Scavenger Hunt: Cat School Gear Upgrade Diagrams - Part 1 Edit: Actully i have the diagram but the quest doesnt' know that. Hello. It consists of 7 pieces - 5 armor pieces, 2 swords and 1 crossbow.

Scafell Pike Wasdale Route, Oakley Prescription Safety Glasses, Needs And Values List, Hastened Crossword Clue 4 Letters, Walmart Marshmallows Lucky Charms, The Harpercollins Study Bible: New Revised Standard Version, Florida Keys Islands Mapno Vanity Still Here Lyrics, Popular African Boy Names,