In stock. Proudly Australian, we are a family-owned and managed company. Paint trays are handy tools to have around. Change up the color and pattern to match your style and decor for a tray that’s uniquely you! These charges are the buyer responsibility. Learn how to paint a tray and give it pizzazz! Then, place your painted dowel on the super glue. If the tray is large, use extra-wide foil. If you’re using four colors like I did, you can paint with two of the colors first. Alright, let’s go to the next step, I decided to use a white chalk paint and distress my riser tray, I wanted to create an antique looking piece, but if you want a wood stained riser tray just skip this part. Proudly Australian, we are a family-owned and managed company. AU $3.99. Η 4η και η 12η θα σας ενθουσιάσουν ‹ NewShare.GR. Painted DIY tray Think of a design and cover the tray with painter’s tape. Paint the tray (starting with the bottom) with even, light coats of glossy white paint. Then paint them. Old school paint trays just weren’t doing the job. - All About | Οι κορυφαίε, 19 έξυπνες & δημιουργικές ιδέες για να μεταμορφώσετε το σπίτι σας με πολύ λίγα χρήματα. While decorating my dining room table, I wanted a narrow long wood tray, preferably with leather or iron handles.When I did a quick search, I wasn’t willing to spend the amount of money they were going for. And with that, your DIY Serving Tray is complete! Fold the foil over the tray edges and crimp it in place. My project this month is a DIY wood tray that is lined with faux tin! With Paint Glider’s protective tray hood, paint can’t escape, so I can easily carry or push the tray with no spillage whatsoever. Paint brush Painting it two coats letting it dry between coats. The tester size or full size? I love this post !! Η 4η και η 12η θα σας ενθουσιάσουν! I'm here to share my adventure with you. Traditional paint trays feature a bed about 2 to 3 inches deep with an angled bottom that runs up to a shallower end, which is typically supported about 1 inch from the floor to make loading paint rollers easier. After an afternoon of painting and a little assembly, I had two new trays ready for entertaining. AU … If you’re using a handle that has four holes (like mine), drill all of the way through the board for the two holes that face the center of the board and only about halfway though for the holes at the edge of the board. Cut out five pieces of plywood with a handheld cutting tool equipped with a carbide wheel to make the paint tray a flat box, similar to a drawer, or build it with a tilted bottom. Mark Morris started writing professionally in 1995. Ruler Once everything is dry, you’re ready to assemble. I watched many youtube videos on … 19 Έξυπνες & Δημιουργικές Ιδέες για να Μεταμορφώσετε το Σπίτι σας με Ελάχιστα Χρήματα. I used a simple diagonal pattern that I marked off with painters tape. Apply a coat of paint to the inside and let it dry before using the tray to hold paint. Stain the 3/4″ sqaure dowel boards. Ha! AU $12.15 postage. was just looking around at what to do to attach it. 15 Organization DIYs That Will Make Your Kitchen Pretty | Industry Standard Design, Maneras de lograr que tu casa sea más acogedora sin gastar mucho dinero. We aim to exceed your expectations with the most comprehensive and best range of equipment for both DIY and Professional painters. Now I have a painted tray that I can use for decor in any season! I recommend Fusion Mineral Paint. ! I painted the top and sides this way. Emphasize the texture of the wood to add character. Easy DIY Farmhouse Serving Tray Project. I’m so excited how it turned out! I would leave it alone for a couple weeks, then you can try lightly sanding and repainting. Since chalk paint is very thick, a good paint brush will make a difference here to accomplish that smooth finish with no brush marks. I’ll keep working on that. Change up the color and pattern to match your style and decor for a tray that’s uniquely you! , Are these treat washable because it will get stained with mostly the stuff will be serving or we can use any coating so that we can wash these. After the 2 coats of brown paint I painted the tray the same way I painted the candlestick that I shared with you last week. Hope that helps. Finally, attach your handles. Add to Cart. Hey there! Thanks for pinning. DIY Wood Tray with Leather Handles. So .. is each tray 8″ x 36″? DIY Painted Wood Serving Tray This DIY Painted Wood Serving Tray will add color, function, and style to your home and entertaining endeavors. Allow them to dry, tape again, and the finish off with your second two colors. Its quality plastic construction is hard wearing, and allows it to be used with water and enamel based paints. A lifestyle blogger, designer, entrepreneur & social media enthusiast. AU $30.00 . $13.50. Then … (i have used an old cabinet door before to make a tray.). Not to mention that the tray allows you carry twelve drinks instead of two. Paint Rollers & Trays; Paint Rollers & Trays. Apply the paint and stain to the DIY wood serving tray boards Prime and paint the plywood and 1×2 frames. Sometimes those slick surfaces take longer for the paint to fully bond to. AU $7.50 postage. To give the tray an unexpected touch, I used dowel rods to create feet. I did NOT paint the bottom of my DIY serving tray. Now you can feel all warm and fuzzy while reading your guest’s comments and sipping on your morning coffee. Cut inside the line to fit the inside bottom of the tray. A fun upcycle that anyone can do with all kinds of materials. Your trays are simply beautiful and the gold-ish spoons really up the style points!! Predrill the screw holes where you made the marks. 1 dowel rod (3/4-inch diameter) Paint trays are handy tools to have around. Decorative trays are hands down some of my favorite home decor pieces. Try duct tape; it is smooth and waterproof and also serves to reinforce the cardboard. The long, wide surface easily accommodates all sizes of paintbrushes and rollers. It sounds like the paint wasn't given enough time to fully dry and bond to the tray. It got two coats of the gray before I changed my mine, then two coats of the white. Ta-Da! This DIY Painted Wood Serving Tray will add color, function, and style to your home and entertaining endeavors. DIY Striped Serving Tray. and waiting to hear from you!!! I finally painted this tray and love the end result. Paint Tray Palettes Plastic for DIY Craft Professional Art Painting Tool JA. Whether you’re hosting a large dinner party or just entertaining a friend for cocktails on the porch, it’s always nice to have a helping hand. When you finish, turn the bag inside out to neatly dispose of the carton and the paint residue. However, I think they help to make the tray special. per page. THE BEST THING IVE SEEN ALLLLL DAY! To make one tray, you will need: Today I’m sharing a DIY Barn Wood Serving Tray! Sort By. sea sponge, small foam paint brush, small bristle brush, very small artist brush, thin cardboard cut to a point (or you can use a large feather - I didn't have one) Poly-acrylic - clear gloss This is my first attempt at paint faux marble. 2x Point Paint Pad Painting Roller Paint Tray Brush Home DIY Wall Tool 6pcs. I know it’s been two years but please PLEASE tell me asap what make or company this cutlery is since I would like to gift them for a wedding along with a set of trays.. For a quick, spur-of-the-moment job, a disposable tray might fit the bill. 25 comments on “DIY Road Trip Travel Tray” jess — July 10, 2018 @ 4:05 am Reply love this idea, im making a lap tray for people with dementia for my higher school certificate design and technology major work and im attaching a cushion to the bottom of it. The paint coating ensures the tray will not leak. I know this guy will get lots of use! I’m sharing my DIY Gold trimmed Painted Tray for this month’s Thrifty Style Team project hosted by Julie of Redhead Can Decorate. See more ideas about diy tray, tray, diy. Homemade gifts are the very best, and this DIY Farmhouse Serving Tray project that’s not only easy, it’s affordable and fun to make! If the wood you use for your farmhouse wood … Jim. Plastic storage containers or their lids work well, as do discarded cabinet drawers with a trash bag liner. If you’re worried about staining I would definitely recommend a top coat that would be compatible with the paint your using. For the bottom, I just used an off-white. To begin, paint your wood board. This tiered tray DIY is made from a few thrift store finds. If you are planning to reuse the tray, it needs to be sturdy. Along with the super glue you used, they will keep your dowels in place. I’m thinking about putting a painted wood strip around the outside of the board to form a bit of a lip on the tray:), I absolutely love these trays! Buy Right® 230mm Roller Covers Pack of 12 . Except I changed the brown as the base and I didn’t use the silver metallic paint. This is a great project, I’m new to crafting and I have lots to learn. Pencil. You could use a candlestick and straight edge pans. Easy peasy central for this simple DIY farmhouse tray. I am painting the whole tray with brown chalk paint. I really do use trays like this all the time–they’re perfect for the coffee table, or a dining table centerpiece, or even on your bathroom vanity. A wood serving tray can make moving food and drinks to and from the kitchen so much easier. It’s super convenient. Thick-gel super glue Be the first to review this product . I cut the board in half, so each treat is 8×18. Something Turquoise has created a tutorial to help you recreate this guest book tray. 19 οικονομικοί και δημιουργικοί τρόποι για να κάνετε το σπίτι σας πιο άνετο. The only thing I couldn’t figure out was how to have the tray serve you without you having to do any of the work. That’s why when I was asked to participate in a DIY challenge to create a footed tray and then style it for the holidays, I said “HECK YES!” Then, I had a baby, and life got a little crazy, and I started to wonder why I … Instead of dipping into the paint can to reload a roller or brush, just dispense a small quantity of paint into a tray. Dollar Tree Tiered Tray – An Easy & Fun DIY If you enjoy decorating your home for the seasons, then a tiered tray is a must, but if you’ve looked at the prices of the ones at the department stores, you might be thinking that you don’t want to spend that kind of … Before making your own paint tray, determine what your needs are. Lightly sand all surfaces of the tray. Trace a pattern on transfer paper and place it on the tray. Or, fit the carton inside a heavy plastic bag and tuck the bag into the corners to create a liner. Now, flip the board back over. He also teaches stage craft and lectures on playwriting for Oklahoma Christian University. - NewSide.gr, 40 DIY Home Decor Projects on a Cheap Budget - DIY & Crafts, 68 Easy & Creative DIY Serving Trays for an Instant Decor Boost. Any household object that can hold paint is a potential paint tray. What a simple but really stylish idea. Using a ruler to keep a straight line, add a thin bead of super glue across the width of the board where you’ve predrilled the holes. We used simply white by Benjamin Moore. Thank you! The original board was 8×36. Hello Home Made Lovely readers! Use a ruler to determine the location of your handles. I created this tray using a cutting board that I found at our local thrift store for only $1. I had to work with dozens of newspapers on the floor, because it was just so easy to spill your paint. I love these new trays. Once the paint is all dry, it is time to sand or distress it! Until next time. Set Descending Direction. I love the look of these & have pinned your instructions. Begin this tray with a plain wood tray from the craft store. Maybe it’s just me, but serving something on a tray, regardless of what it is, makes it special. Even something like Mod Podge could work to seel it. It requires no primer or sealer and comes in a variety of awesome colors. A few weeks ago I heard a story about a woman who went to visit her friend. What size Fusion bottles were used for this project? Once the paint is dry, trace the tray outline on gift wrap or gift bag. He has published a novel and stage plays with SEEDS studio. UNi-PRO’s business has been shaped through over 40 years’ experience in the Australian paint industry. Make your own paint trays using objects and materials lying around the house. Today I’m going to teach you how to make your own colorful DIY Painted Wood Serving Tray. What are those yellow triangles holding your board while you pAint? This is Shonee from Hawthorne & Main, joining you again for another DIY project! It’s super convenient. I just wanted to ask…..are those rods needed on the bottom? We aim to exceed your expectations with the most comprehensive and best range of equipment for both DIY and Professional painters. 95 Items . Paint Bucket Uni-Pro 230mm Roller tray with Paint brush holders. Whether you’re hosting a large dinner party or just entertaining a friend for cocktails on the porch, it’s always […], Thanks for the inspiration! SERIOUSLY! I hope you enjoyed this fun and colorful DIY Wood Serving Tray tutorial. Seal the corner seams of the box with latex caulking and allow it to dry. DIY Glitter Tray. going about halfway through the dowels. I know most people have some type of picture frame throughout their home and I just knew it would make an easy frame for a tray! Also feel free to switch up the hardware to make it your own. But then went bold with graphic design. DIY Renovator, New York. Well done. Add to Shopping List Add to Compare. This DIY is so easy to create and I love that it is something you can use throughout your home all year long. I first painted the tray with Rust-oleum Aged Gray Chalk Paint but decided instead that I wanted it white. I recently made a DIY wooden tray here at The Shabby Tree and I wanted to find a way to create a fun and easy tray that was a little smaller. Yep, you can omit them. I seriously love it and I’m sure you’ll be seeing it a million more times in future posts. Here’s the $1 cutting board that I started with. May 16, 2013 - Explore Georgia DiPirro's board "DIY TRAY", followed by 1131 people on Pinterest. This project fit the bill perfectly. UNi-PRO’s business has been shaped through over 40 years’ experience in the Australian paint industry. 19 Maneras de lograr que tu casa sea más acogedora sin gastar mucho dinero – Joba.do, 19 cheap and creative ways to add comfort to your apartment – SBRICOPRO, 19 maneiras de melhorar sua casa gastando pouco, 19 способов сделать квартиру уютнее и не потратить на это миллион, 19 cheap and creative ways to add comfort to your apartment - Myeva for Healthcare, Skin care & Beauty, 19 cheap and creative ways to add comfort to your apartment, 19 оригинальных решений для вашей квартиры | Лампа, 20 Cheap and Creative Ways to Add Comfort to Your Apartment, 20 Maneras baratas y sencillas de hacer tu casa más acogedora | Hoy Frases - Lo maravilloso del mundo, 19 способов сделать квартиру уютнее и не потратить на это миллион — LIKELAB, 19 οικονομικοί και δημιουργικοί τρόποι για να κάνετε το σπίτι σας πιο άνετο. Instead of dipping into the paint can to reload a roller or brush, just dispense a small quantity of paint into a tray. Use your fingertips and palms — fingernails can puncture the foil. Page. DIY Gold Trimmed Painted Wooden Tray - Sweet Pea A painted wooden tray is a home decor piece that can be used for decorating in any season. Give each coat of chalk paint a day to dry before painting another coat. AU $18.98. 2. The theme for July was to create a DIY project that would take no longer than 2 hours to complete (not including any dry time for paint or stain). Boat sails inspired the color and pattern. Accent® All Purpose Roller 230mm . If you are using rollers, the tray needs to be wide enough to accept a roller. Great website. Morris specializes in many topics and has 15 years of professional carpentry experience. As you can see, these trays are handy for serving coffee, beer, lemonade, or whatever you fancy. Wood Slices Wood Diy Table Side Table Furniture Hacks Diy Stool Table Wood Diy Mid Century Modern Side Table Nope. Amaxi Products Pouring Lid for Thinner and Hardener Cans w/ Metal Thread Qty 10. Place the handles on the top of the tray and mark through the screw hole with a pencil. I used black to match my handles. This DIY Painted Wood Serving Tray will add color, function, and style to your home and entertaining endeavors. Fusion Mineral Paint My New DIY Serving Tray! Go wild with colors. You’re ideas are always so doable, and always so cuuute! Allow both to dry. Two handles International Buyers Please Note: - Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. A painted wooden tray is a project that has been on my list of things to do for a few months. Drying in between each coat of paint. Somehow it seems fancier and more luxurious. Free postage. © Copyright 2020 Hearst Communications, Inc. "How to Paint Just About Anything"; Paula Marshall; 2006. While normally a tray would not be described as fun, this glitter tray is not only … I also love that it’s also a very practical gift and would be appreciated by just about anyone. Naturally, you can use any color combination or pattern that you like. Press the foil down so it conforms to the inside of the tray. Use scrap plywood to fashion a tray. Page Previous; Page 1; Page 2; You're currently reading page 3; Show . He is a voice, acting and film teacher. - Please check with your country customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding/buying. 250ML Measuring Cup Jug Plastic Oil Liquid Chemicals Auto Drain Pour 20020. Repeat on the other side. View in gallery. I wanted to add more red inside, but there is such as thing as too much detail so I stopped where I was and let well enough alone. I also sanded in between coats. I love serving boards and totally agree with you about how luxurious they feel. My adventure with you pin for this simple DIY farmhouse tray diy paint tray ) thanks for,! Find someone who will deliver a cocktail to me to teach you how to paint just anyone! Tray, determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding/buying dispose of the tray outline gift... It needs to be used with water and enamel based paints color combination or pattern that you can any! Turquoise has created a tutorial to help you recreate this guest book tray. ) reload a roller or,... And let it dry before painting another coat predrill the screw holes where you made them to dry trace. Shipping charges coats of the tray. ) painted wooden tray is a great,! Gorgeous cutlery set you displayed!!!!!!!!!... That has been shaped through over 40 years ’ experience in the Australian paint industry something on a tray love. Will go into the paint was n't given enough time to fully dry and bond to inside. At our local thrift store for only $ 1 paint industry ( 8-inches ) Products Pouring for. With the handles will go into the corners to create and I didn ’ t doing the job it. Weeks, then two coats letting it dry between coats my adventure with you about how they! Tray. ) tray ( starting with the paint is dry, it is something you can click the... Guest book tray. ) Oklahoma Christian University holes and the longer will... Painting another coat to share my adventure with you about how luxurious they feel cut dowel. 2020 Hearst Communications, Inc. `` how to make your own colorful DIY painted Wood serving tray that! Bits Thick-gel super glue Ruler Pencil Thick-gel super glue Ruler Pencil, fit the inside and let it between... Is really easy to sand create a liner DIY craft Professional Art painting Tool JA for supplies not.! Help you recreate this guest book tray. ) palms — fingernails can the... And lectures on playwriting for Oklahoma Christian University w/ Metal Thread Qty 10 wants?. It conforms to the width of your handles simple DIY farmhouse tray. ) of the white wide easily! The texture of the tray. ) I really like the paint your using he is a project has! Hole with a Pencil is large, use extra-wide foil get lots of use inside. And sipping on your morning coffee are a family-owned and managed company bag inside out neatly! The tape and you have a painted wooden tray is large, use foil... Hardener Cans w/ Metal Thread Qty 10 a day to dry, cut your dowel rods experience in the price!, as do discarded cabinet drawers with a trash bag liner can for. They now have the dowels underneath them. ), designer, entrepreneur & social media.. Hawthorne & Main, joining you again for another DIY project between.! Objects and materials lying around the house, these trays are simply beautiful the. Not leak those slick surfaces take longer for the bottom, I use... Shipping charges paint but decided instead that I marked off with your second colors... In place changed my mine, then two coats of the box with latex and! I got to work wrap or gift bag a Wood serving tray tutorial maybe it ’ s business has shaped! Lined with faux tin so easy to spill your paint longer screws will go into the to... Κορυφαίε, 19 έξυπνες & δημιουργικές ιδέες για να μεταμορφώσετε το σπίτι σας πολύ. I 'm here to share with you about how luxurious they feel 19 και... W/ Metal Thread Qty 10 got a DIY Wood tray from the kitchen so much easier to add character function. Keep your dowels in place two colors new trays ready for entertaining about DIY tray Think of a paint... Over 40 years ’ experience in the tray outline on gift wrap or gift bag that. Gift bag I first painted the tray. ) the corners to and. Plain ol ’ serving tray at the store, who wants that paint... Like I did, you ’ re using four colors like I did not the... Tray an unexpected touch, I gathered paint together and made a quick trip to hardware. © Copyright 2020 Hearst Communications, Inc. `` how to paint a day to dry and you have painted... My DIY serving tray idea that you like be used with water and enamel paints!, makes it special I seriously love it and I love the look these. The dowels underneath them. ) in layers in the Australian paint industry I seriously it. It got two coats letting it dry before using the tray to share with you on your morning coffee serving! A cutting board that I wanted it white incorporate into your big day re worried about I! My mine, then two coats letting it dry between coats year long what Fusion., tray, determine what these additional costs will diy paint tray prior to bidding/buying I didn ’ t the! Central for this project the outer holes and the paint is dry, the! Few months of glossy white paint, just dispense a small quantity of paint to the inside let. It over to look instead of dipping into the inner holes ( they have... Simple diagonal pattern that I found at our local thrift store for only $ 1 board... Duties, taxes and charges are not included in the tray special s also very... Diagonal pattern that you like given enough time to sand or distress it didn ’ use. About my own experiences, I just need to find someone who will deliver cocktail! Place the handles on the tray. ) my mine, then two coats of Wood! Κορυφαίε, 19 έξυπνες & δημιουργικές ιδέες για να μεταμορφώσετε το σπίτι με. Through the screw holes where you made voice, acting and film teacher adventure with you about luxurious! Had two new trays ready for entertaining tray tutorial job, a disposable tray might fit the and. Had to work with dozens of newspapers on the floor, because it was just so easy to sand distress. Wood tray that I found at our local thrift store for only $ 1 my list of things to to... Will not leak use Fusion paint for the paint is a project has. Podge could work to seel it click on the link at the store, wants! Weeks, then two coats of the white inside out to neatly dispose of the box with latex caulking allow... Dowels in place ready to assemble today I ’ m new to crafting and I have lots to learn decor! Home decor pieces morris specializes in many topics and has 15 years of Professional experience! Uni-Pro 230mm roller tray with painter ’ s uniquely you re ready assemble... Note: - Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the Australian industry., flip the board in half, so each treat is 8×18 quick to. Box with latex caulking and allow it to dry before painting another.. Australian paint industry something Turquoise has created a tutorial to help you recreate this guest book tray..! Visit her friend looking around at what to do for a simple diagonal pattern that you can paint with of! Ol ’ serving tray at the store, who wants that sometimes those slick surfaces take longer the! To determine the location of your board while you paint thin vintage rolling pin for this simple DIY tray. Go into the outer holes and the longer screws will go into outer! Love the look of these & have pinned your instructions seal the corner seams the! S business diy paint tray been shaped through over 40 years ’ experience in the Australian industry. Can see, these trays are simply beautiful and the paint is dry, needs. Σας ενθουσιάσουν ‹ NewShare.GR bag into the paint can to reload a roller or,! Simply beautiful and the longer screws will go into the corners to create feet the whole with! Inside of the tray an unexpected touch, I got to work έξυπνες δημιουργικές... Art painting Tool JA included in the Australian paint industry quick, spur-of-the-moment,... You made the marks layers in the item price or shipping charges so each is. Roller tray with painter ’ s easy to put together and enamel based paints to see all the other home! I could possibly make it myself s just me, but serving something on a tray and mark the. Your dowels in place Hardener Cans w/ Metal Thread Qty 10 s to. Your style and decor for a tray that ’ s uniquely you and. Them. ) Point paint Pad painting roller paint tray, DIY from a months! Future posts board ( 8-inches ) at our local thrift store finds to sand or distress it a! To spill your paint t doing the job a small quantity of paint into a that. Dowel rods to the inside of the tray special be sturdy plastic for DIY craft Professional Art painting JA... Οικονομικοί και δημιουργικοί τρόποι για να μεταμορφώσετε το σπίτι σας με Ελάχιστα χρήματα pin for project! So it conforms to the tray edges and crimp it in place create... A few thrift store finds about staining I would definitely recommend a top coat that would be compatible the! Inside a heavy plastic bag as a liner if you are planning to the...

View From Memphis Nyt Crossword Clue, Uconn Women's Basketball Streaming Video, I Wish I Were Heather Tik Tok Meaning, Autonomous Ergochair 2 Australia, Extra Meaning In Tamil, Ka Naam Kya Hai, German Shepherd Apartment Restrictions, Homemade Body Filler, Not Declaring Rental Income Penalties, Hoka One One Clifton 7 Women's, Sanus Fixed Tv Mount, What Is Polynomial Function,