Community See All. Our kitchen cabinets were swarmed with ants. The 5,000 square foot resident services center features a technology and communications center, a premiere private theater room, and a grand lounge with billiards table and a coffee bar. The kitchen isn't the largest but the appliances are new and very clean. Create New Account. and Plummer Road in Huntsville, AL. Huntsville's premier apartment community. I wish there was a walking trail, but there is one close by that even goes into the mountains. dining, the Space and Rocket Center, and upscale Bridgestreet Town Center. As far as the complex amenities? The Emerald Ridge property is a safe and beautiful community. It took a week or so to fix it. They are soooo spacious! University/Research Park Huntsville Houses, Apartments in Huntsville, AL with Pets Allowed, Apartments in Huntsville, AL with Utilities Included, Apartments in Huntsville, AL with Furnished Available, Apartments in Huntsville, AL with Luxury Amenities, Apartments near The University of Alabama in Huntsville, Apartments near Calhoun Community College-Huntsville Campus, Black Appliances,Microwave,Smooth Surface Cooktops, In Home Laundry with Washer/ Dryer Connections, Luxurious Studio, 1,2 & 3 Bedroom Floorplans, Private Screening Room,Lounge w/Billiards & Java Bar, Spacious Floorplans that Reflect Sophistication & Convenience. Please read the reviews. I can fit my sofa and my love seat with room to spare. When it came time to move out the office staff made the experience absolutely awful. 719 were here. There are 96 real estate listings found in Emerald Ridge Apartments, Huntsville, AL.View our Emerald Ridge Apartments real estate area information to learn about the weather, local school districts, demographic data, and general information about Emerald Ridge Apartments, Huntsville, AL. 2. They are soooo spacious! Or sign in if you already have an account. The same for the closets! I had to throw my groceries away. and Plummer Road in Huntsville, AL. Be the first to add a review on this property. Contact now: Good News! The walls are thin, very thin.. 3. Find the best-rated apartments in Huntsville, AL. Find Overland Cove - Emerald Ridge, Huntsville, AL apartments that best fit your needs. Emerald Ridge features spacious homes, first-class amenities and upscale fixtures that create a great experience for UAH students! 487 likes. It is conveniently situated less than 3 miles from Redstone Arsenal, NASA and Cummings Research Park, and provides easy access to shopping, dining, the Space and Rocket Center, and upscale Bridgestreet Town Center. It is conveniently situated less than 3 miles from Redstone Arsenal, NASA and Cummings Research Park, and provides easy access to shopping, dining, the Space and Rocket Center, and upscale Bridgestreet Town Center. Detached garages are also available. because it’s going on 2 yrs, and they never surfaced the kitchen. Professionally decorated furnished corporate apartment homes come with every convenience for easy living. I moved to the community because it was a central location in Huntsville. Over it!Read More. Forgot account? The average rent for a 1-bedroom apartment apartment in Emerald Ridge Apartments, Huntsville, AL is currently $1,286. Detached garages are also available. Beautiful Emerald Ridge is located at the corner of Research Park Blvd. The gym is also well stocked and even has 2 tanning rooms. Great size bathrooms with soaker tub in master bath. Living in University/Research Park provides easy access to Huntsville International-Carl T. Jones Field, located just 21 minutes from Emerald Ridge Apartments. and Plummer Road in Huntsville, AL. The living space is huge in comparison to similar priced apartments. Beautiful Emerald Ridge is located at the corner of Research Park Blvd. We did have ant problems in the bedroom. and Plummer Road in Huntsville, AL. Point2 has 1 3 bedroom apartments for rent in Overland Cove - Emerald Ridge, Huntsville, AL with prices between $937 and $1,204. and Plummer Road in Huntsville, AL. Located in a central area of Huntsville. Emerald Ridge Apartments are beautiful! Not Now. Maybe my favorite part of my 2 bedroom 2 bath is the bathrooms. Huntsville has an average Walk Score of 23 and has 180,105 residents. Central to the area's economy, Cummings Research Park brings together Fortune 500 companies and U.S. space and defense agencies with the best and brightest from local universities to create a premier center for research and technology. Point2 has 1 2 bedroom apartments for rent in Overland Cove - Emerald Ridge, Huntsville, AL with prices between $937 and $1,204. Come see why Emerald Ridge is the place for luxury Huntsville apartment home living! I know it sounds like I'm gushing over my apartment but it really is that great. Create New Account. At Emerald Ridge the best awaits you every day. Read 120 reviews of Emerald Ridge in Huntsville, AL to know before you lease. The gym is also well stocked and even has 2 tanning rooms. Search apartments for rent in Emerald Ridge Apartments, Huntsville. Their other staff member Katrina was also difficult. Located in desirable Northwest Huntsville, Alabama, Emerald Ridge apartments feature large king-size floor plans including tall ceilings, tiled kitchens and baths, garden tubs, oversized walk-in closets, private patio/balconies, private outside storage, laundry connections, crown molding, and so much more! It is conveniently situated less than 3 miles from Redstone Arsenal, NASA and Cummings Research Park, and provides easy access to shopping, dining, the Space and Rocket Center, and upscale Bridgestreet Town Center. and Plummer Road in Huntsville, AL. I think the ceiling height adds to the effect. Come see why Emerald Ridge is the place for luxury Huntsville apartment home living!Read More. Detached garages are also available. Emerald Ridge Apartments. A notice of vacate was given 3 times before it was ever acknowledged. Buy some good curtains and it's not an issue. It is conveniently situated less than 3 miles from Redstone Arsenal, NASA and Cummings Research Park, and provides easy access to shopping, dining, the Space and Rocket Center, and upscale Bridgestreet Town Center. I love my apartment, from the 9 foot ceilings to the excellent and friendly staff.Read More. We did have ant problems in the bedroom. Beautiful Emerald Ridge is located at the corner of Research Park Blvd. Menu. The only thing that even bothers me in the slightest is that, if you're in the top floor, you have a beautiful vault ceiling and arched window in the master bedroom which, in the summer, can make it warmer than you want, especially with the sunshine peeking through the curved part of the window. I was ok with that. Emerald Ridge offers newly renovated one and two bedroom apartment homes that are comfortable and spacious, along with a host of community amenities. City of Huntsville. and Plummer Road in Huntsville, AL. They said there’s not too much else they can do to fix it. They claim to have quiet hour yet they do not enforce it or address noise complaints. The kitchen isn't the largest but the appliances are new and very clean. Toggle Side Menu. and Plummer Road in Huntsville, AL. See more of Emerald Ridge Apartments on Facebook. Location and amenities are the only great thing about the property. This community is filled with luxurious details and amenities: 24-hour Fitness Zone, private movie theater room, resort style pool, tanning parlor, java and billiard lounge - just to name a few. I love my apartment, from the 9 foot ceilings to the excellent and friendly staff. Located in a central area of Huntsville. Browse 1 Apartments for rent in Overland Cove - Emerald Ridge, Huntsville, AL, priced from $947 to $1,119. 741 Plummer Rd (1,887.21 mi) Recreational activities near Emerald Ridge Apartments are plentiful. Home; Amenities; Floor Plans; Photos; Map; Virtual Tour; School Zone; eBrochure; Contact Us; Return to Content. The only thing that even bothers me in the slightest is that, if you're in the top floor, you have a beautiful vault ceiling and arched window in the master bedroom which, in the summer, can make it warmer than you want, especially with the sunshine peeking through the curved part of the window. Emerald Ridge is located in Huntsville, Alabama in the 35806 zip code. Repairs are not handled in a timely manner, my refrigerator has needed to be fixed for 6 months. Not Now. Located in desirable Northwest Huntsville, Alabama, Emerald Ridge apartments feature large king-size floor plans including tall ceilings, tiled kitchens and baths, garden tubs, oversized walk-in closets, private patio/balconies, private outside storage, laundry connections, crown molding, and so much more! Beautiful Emerald Ridge is located at the corner of Research Park Blvd. When here, ask about our beautifully furnished and corporate apartment homes and Emerald Ridge Phase II , which features urban plank flooring, enhanced lighting and high end appliances. Seeking an experienced, enthusiastic Groundskeeper. Find Overland Cove - Emerald Ridge, Huntsville, AL apartments that best fit your needs. Emerald Ridge is Huntsville’s newest and most exciting apartment community! Rent specials add to an already spectacular value. I had to throw my groceries away. A . Emerald Ridge is a nice community to live in but the office staff can be incredibly difficult. I can fit my sofa and my love seat with room to spare. Apartment home features include spacious closets, sophisticated crown molding, high end kitchen appliances, cathedral ceilings in top floor homes, stress relieving garden tubs, wireless intrusion alarms, designer lighting and more! 625 check-ins. She said she would send proof of the damages, never did and was unresponsive to communication. Beautiful Emerald Ridge is located at the corner of Research Park Blvd. Call us : (256) 890-8880. It. I moved to the community because it was a central location in Huntsville. I know it sounds like I'm gushing over my apartment but it really is that great. A mere six miles east of Huntsville, University/Research Park hosts one of the world's leading science and technology business parks. It hardly even feels like a restroom sometimes. Learn More about University/Research Park. and Plummer Road in Huntsville, AL. The front gate serves no purpose when it's constantly left open for anyone to enter the property. Discover 5 parks within 9.1 miles, including Wade Mountain Nature Preserve West Trailhead (Wade Mtn. The same for the closets! Emerald Ridge Apartments Offering One Bedroom & Two Bedroom Apartments in Lindenwold, NJ. Emerald Ridge Apartments-Huntsville, AL - apartments.com. Browse 1 Apartments for rent in Overland Cove - Emerald Ridge, Huntsville, AL, priced from $947 to $1,119. Community Amenities ; Apartment Amenities; Community Amenities . Emerald Ridge is an apartment located in Madison County, the 35806 ZIP Code, and the Huntsville City School District attendance zone. Select your next home from thousands of rental listings available on PadMapper now. Log In. 1 out of 5 stars. Easily search through a wide selection of apartments for rent in Overland Cove - Emerald Ridge, Huntsville, AL, and view detailed information about available rentals including floor plans, pricing, photos, amenities, interactive maps, and thorough property descriptions. I think the ceiling height adds to the effect. Apartment home features include spacious closets, sophisticated crown molding, high end kitchen appliances, cathedral ceilings in top floor homes, stress relieving garden tubs, wireless intrusion alarms, designer lighting and more! Our first night in the apt the air did not blow through the vents; so we had no air. The pool is nice, not very deep, but very clean and kind of luxurious. Photo Gallery Emerald Ridge 741 Plummer Road Huntsville, AL 35806 (256) 890-8880. There’s a serious ant problem here as well. Search and apply for your next apartment rental from your phone. Emerald Ridge in Huntsville, AL is verified by CoStar’s ® proprietary screening and fraud detection process, so you can shop and rent with confidence on ApartmentHomeLiving.com. Great place to call home. Our kitchen cabinets were swarmed with ants. It is conveniently situated less than 3 miles from Redstone Arsenal, NASA and Cummings Research Park, and provides easy access to shopping, Emerald Ridge Apartments is located in Huntsville, Alabama in the 35806 zip code. Emerald Ridge Apartments 741 Plummer Road NW Huntsville, Alabama 35806. and Plummer Road in Huntsville, AL. 741 Plummer Rd (1,887.21 mi) Huntsville, AL 35806 . The front office answers the phone call of every 10th caller! Our kitchen cabinets were swarmed with ants. Spacious apartments with clean grounds. The community amenities are unmatched, including a movie theater, grand lounge and resort-style pool. This location is a Car-Dependent neighborhood so almost all errands require a car. 741 Plummer Rd Huntsville, AL 35806 Emerald Ridge Apartments (256) 270-1570 check availability Make Your Move. I moved to the community because it was a central location in Huntsville. 115 people like this. I know it sounds like I'm gushing over my apartment but it really is that great. Beautiful Clubhouse with Billiards and Java Bar. Maybe my favorite part of my 2 bedroom 2 bath is the bathrooms. It took a week or so to fix it. They are next to a newer and less expensive apartment complex that is, admittedly, pretty nice but I think that the little extra money every month is definitely worth it. The pool is nice, not very deep, but very clean and kind of luxurious. There are no reviews for this property. Come see why Emerald Ridge is the place for luxury Huntsville apartment home living! Beautiful Emerald Ridge is located at the corner of Research Park Blvd. Check out Emerald Ridge if you are looking for a new home. Beautiful Emerald Ridge is located at the corner of Research Park Blvd. They said there’s not too much else they can do to fix it. Emerald Ridge at 741 Plummer Rd, Huntsville, AL 35806, USA apartments for rent. Offering One Bedroom & Two Bedroom Apartments in Lindenwold, NJ. The community amenities are unmatched, including a movie theater, grand lounge and resort-style pool. from $550. Emerald Ridge Beautiful Emerald Ridge is located at the corner of Research Park Blvd. 486 likes. Beautiful Emerald Ridge is located at the corner of Research Park Blvd. Community See All. 625 check-ins. Located at the corner of Research Park Blvd. I can fit my sofa and my love seat with room to spare. Community amenities include a car care center; large state of the art, 24-hour health club, relaxing resort-style pool, and a private tanning parlor. The walls are thin, very thin.. 3. Emerald Ridge Apartments. 127 people follow this. This community is filled with luxurious details and amenities: 24-hour Fitness Zone, private movie theater room, resort style pool, tanning parlor, java and billiard lounge - just to name a few. Community amenities include a car care center; large state of the art, 24-hour health club, relaxing resort-style pool, and a private tanning parlor. It is conveniently situated less than 3 miles from Redstone Arsenal, NASA and Cummings Research Park, and provides easy access to shopping, dining, the Space and Rocket Center, and upscale Bridgestreet Town Center. Emerald Ridge’s thoughtfully designed floor-plans were made with unsurpassed quality. A . This rating combines renter reviews and property features into one simplified score to help you evaluate this property. This area has become a research hub for both government agencies such as NASA as well as private corporations including Lockheed and IBM. This rental is accepting applications through Apartments.com. A epIQ Rating. Spacious apartments with clean grounds. and Plummer Road in Huntsville, AL. Apartment rent in Huntsville has increased by 11.8% in the past year. Emerald Ridge is Huntsville’s newest and most exciting apartment community! Someone else mentioned noise and ants and I overlooked it 2 years ago. Find the best-rated apartments in Huntsville, AL. Beautiful Emerald Ridge is located at the corner of Research Park Blvd. The building has some serious foundation issues to be fairly new, it was obviously poorly constructed. It took a week or so to fix it. Learn More About Huntsville . Looking for 3 bedroom apartments for rent in Overland Cove - Emerald Ridge, Huntsville, AL? and Plummer Road in Huntsville, AL. Emerald Ridge is a luxury apartment community in Huntsville, Alabama, boasting premium interior features and great resident amenities. and Plummer Road in Huntsville, AL. This is a 45% increase compared to the previous year. and Plummer Road in Huntsville, AL. Email me listings and apartment related info. It is conveniently situated less than 3 miles from Redstone Arsenal, NASA and Cummings Research Park, and provides easy access to shopping, dining, the Space and Rocket Center, and upscale Bridgestreet Town Center. There’s a serious ant problem here as well. Maintenance takes weeks to complete service requests only to do patchwork. The #1 Site to Find Your Apartment! Staff is attentive and friendly. Menu. 1 Bed. Beautiful Emerald Ridge is located at the corner of Research Park Blvd. The staff including maintenance and grounds are excellent and courteous. Skip Navigation. Ratings are on a scale of 1 (below average) to 10 (above average) and can include test scores, college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. Friendly management that are helpful and easy to work with. Emerald Ridge Apartments has a Walk Score of 11 out of 100. https://www.mapquest.com/us/alabama/emerald-ridge-apartments-262487449 It is conveniently situated less than 3 miles from Redstone Arsenal, NASA and Cummings Research Park, and provides easy access to shopping, dining, the Space and Rocket Center, and upscale Bridgestreet Town Center. Point2 has 1 3 bedroom apartments for rent in Overland Cove - Emerald Ridge, Huntsville, AL with prices between $937 and $1,204. hardly even feels like a restroom sometimes. View high resolution photos and video tours of Emerald Ridge. A . As of January 2021, the average apartment rent in Huntsville, AL is $613 for a studio, $877 for one bedroom, $754 for two bedrooms, and $1,263 for three bedrooms. The average rent for a 1-bedroom apartment apartment in Emerald Ridge Apartments, Huntsville, AL is currently $1,286. Visit Rentals.com to view photos, floor plans and more. This is a 45% increase compared to the previous year. Use my … Emerald Ridge Apartments. Someone else mentioned noise and ants and I overlooked it 2 years ago. Nearby Apartments. Great place to call home. This place cannot keep a full staff. Emerald Ridge is Huntsville’s newest and most exciting apartment community! It is conveniently situated less than 3 miles from Redstone Arsenal, NASA and Cummings Research Park, and provides easy access to shopping, dining, the Space and Rocket Center, and upscale Bridgestreet Town Center. It is conveniently situated less than 3 miles from Redstone Arsenal, NASA and Cummings Research Park, and provides easy access to shopping, dining, the Space and Rocket Center, and upscale Bridgestreet Town Center. The office manager, Callie, is rude and quite difficult to work with. Inside, the apartments feature walk-in closets, garden tubs, wireless alarm systems and more. As far as the complex amenities? University/Research Park Apartments For Rent, Huntsville Wheelchair Accessible Apartments, In Home Laundry with Washer/ Dryer Connections, Luxurious Studio, 1,2 & 3 Bedroom Floorplans, Private Screening Room,Lounge w/Billiards & Java Bar, Spacious Floorplans that Reflect Sophistication & Convenience. apartments.comAd. The pool is nice, not very deep, but very clean and kind of luxurious. It is conveniently situated less than 3 miles from Redstone Arsenal, NASA and Cummings Research Park, and provides easy access to shopping, dining, the Space and Rocket Center, and upscale Bridgestreet Town Center. Tools to help you see this property remotely: Many properties are now offering LIVE tours via FaceTime and other streaming apps. Shoppers will appreciate Emerald Ridge Apartments proximity to Strip Center at 6005 Mastin Lake Rd NW, Lil's Plaza, and Waddell Plaza. View apartments for sale in Emerald Ridge Apartments, Huntsville, AL to find that luxury condo, or perfect Emerald Ridge Apartments studio apartment for sale. 1 out of 5 stars. Im glad this is our last year, I’m ready to move into our new house. There are other properties in the area that will be more worth your time. 1 - 2 Beds. The living space is huge in comparison to similar priced apartments. Check out photos of model units and community features. Emerald Ridge Apartment Homes are in the best location orange county has to offer, just steps away from the Garden Grove Civic Center, including the police station, public library, farmers market, garden grove high school, grocery stores,shopping center,Disneyland,tons of restaurants, and the all new Wolf Lodge indoor water park coming early 2016. Minutes away from Bridge Street, The Arsenal and Downtown Huntsville. or. The Emerald Ridge Apartments 1114 in Huntsville, AL has 1 - 2 BR apartments with rent starting at $1286. Great size bathrooms with soaker tub in master bath. Our first night in the apt the air did not blow through the vents; so we had no air. As far as the complex amenities? Browse photos and learn more about renting at Emerald Ridge Apartments 1114. Amenities . Located at the corner of Research Park Blvd. Amenities . There are 96 real estate listings found in Emerald Ridge Apartments, Huntsville, AL.View our Emerald Ridge Apartments real estate area information to learn about the weather, local school districts, demographic data, and general information about Emerald Ridge Apartments, Huntsville, AL. I love my apartment, from the 9 foot ceilings to the excellent and friendly staff. Rent specials add to an already spectacular value. It is conveniently situated less than 3 miles from Redstone Arsenal, NASA and Cummings Research Park, and provides easy access to shopping. Looking for 2 bedroom apartments for rent in Overland Cove - Emerald Ridge, Huntsville, AL? Emerald Ridge Apartments - 741 Plummer Rd in Huntsville, Alabama. Looking for 3 bedroom apartments for rent in Overland Cove - Emerald Ridge, Huntsville, AL? Please read the reviews. Inside, the apartments feature walk-in closets, garden tubs, wireless alarm systems and more. Emerald Ridge Apartments is in the city of Huntsville, AL. Phone: (256) 964-3114 Fax: (256) 704 … 4419 Bonnell Dr. 1 Bed. Friendly management that are helpful and easy to work with. The abundance of research jobs in addition to the local educational institutions created the need for housing to accommodate the workers, students, and educators. It hardly even feels like a restroom sometimes. I wish there was a walking trail, but there is one close by that even goes into the mountains. Apartment & Condo Building in Huntsville, Alabama. Beautiful Emerald Ridge is located at the corner of Research Park Blvd. Experience all this just five miles from campus! The office manager is never on the property and when she is she's constantly stepping away to take cigarette breaks. Menu & Reservations Make Reservations . Act now and your $24.99 purchase will include 9 additional FREE application submissions to participating properties. Which is the only time they’ll respond to any messages. I was ok with that. It is conveniently situated less than 3 miles from Redstone Arsenal, NASA and Cummings Research Park, and provides easy access to shopping, dining, the Space and Rocket Center, and upscale Bridgestreet Town Center. Call (256) 270-1570 today and experience it for yourself! Apartment home features include spacious closets, sophisticated crown molding, high end kitchen appliances, cathedral ceilings in top floor homes, stress relieving garden tubs, wireless intrusion alarms, designer lighting and more! I had to go through another Sealy property to get the number for corporate. If you're looking for an apartment in the area, look no further! Read 120 reviews of Emerald Ridge in Huntsville, AL to know before you lease. Discover elements for your convenience in one of our 1- or 2-bedroom apartment homes including spacious storage options, a … The Emerald Ridge Apartments 1114 in Huntsville, AL has 1 - 2 BR apartments with rent starting at $1286. I was shocked because it’s going on 2 yrs, and they never surfaced the kitchen. Professionally decorated furnished corporate apartment homes come with every convenience for easy living. Walk Score 24. 1. About See All. This apartment community was built in 2013 and has 3 stories with 346 units. Emerald Ridge at 741 Plummer Rd, Huntsville, AL 35806, USA apartments for rent Buy some good curtains and it's not an issue. Staff members are unresponsive to emails and calls. 127 people follow this. I think the ceiling height adds to the effect. They are next to a newer and less expensive apartment complex that is, admittedly, pretty nice but I think that the little extra money every month is definitely worth it. or. Skip Navigation. Please read the reviews. Emerald Ridge Apartments. Beautiful Emerald Ridge is located at the corner of Research Park Blvd. The same for the closets! and Plummer Road in Huntsville, AL. Emerald Ridge Apartments 741 Plummer Rd Huntsville AL 35806. Emerald Ridge Apartments are beautiful! Easily search through a wide selection of apartments for rent in Overland Cove - Emerald Ridge, Huntsville, AL, and view detailed information about available rentals including floor plans, pricing, photos, amenities, interactive maps, and thorough property descriptions. See more of Emerald Ridge Apartments on Facebook. About Emerald Ridge Beautiful Emerald Ridge is located at the corner of Research Park Blvd. Emerald Ridge Apartments. It has been home for me for 10 years. 487 likes. Search for other Apartments in Huntsville on The Real Yellow Pages®. 1. Located in a serene location, near Madison. Someone else mentioned noise and ants and I overlooked it 2 years ago. Air/ heat blows in one bedroom but not the other one. They are next to a newer and less expensive apartment complex that is, admittedly, pretty nice but I think that the little extra money every month is definitely worth it. This apartment community was built in 2013 and has 3 stories with 346 units. Emerald Ridge Apartments are beautiful! I was shocked. Simply call us at (256) 964-3114 or use the form below to ask questions and or arrange a personalized tour. Beautiful Emerald Ridge is located at the corner of Research Park Blvd. Over it! Greenway Trail), Huntsville International-Carl T. Jones Field. The 5,000 square foot resident services center features a technology and communications center, a premiere private theater room, and a grand lounge with billiards table and a coffee bar. $400 . Call us : (256) 890-8880. 340 unit luxury garden style community, offering studio, one, two and three bedroom apartment homes. Walk Score 18. Townhomes and condos form the bulk of the rentals, meaning there’s something for families, students, and professionals alike. The gym is also well stocked and even has 2 tanning rooms. The kitchen isn't the largest but the appliances are new and very clean. Maybe my favorite part of my 2 bedroom 2 bath is the bathrooms. Emerald Ridge is Huntsville’s newest and most exciting apartment community! Overview Beautiful Emerald Ridge is located at the corner of Research Park Blvd. Staff is attentive and friendly. Strip Center at 6005 Mastin Lake Rd NW is 1.6 miles away, and Lil's Plaza is within a walk. Located just off Research Park Boulevard and just minutes from downtown, you will have convenient access to all that Greater Huntsville has to offer. Your New Address. Huntsville's premier apartment community. I wish there was a walking trail, but there is one close by that even goes into the mountains. Air/ heat blows in one bedroom but not the other one. Get directions, reviews and information for Emerald Ridge Apartments in Huntsville, AL. We also advise parents to visit schools, consider other information on school performance and programs, and consider family needs as part of the school selection process. A epIQ Rating. They said there’s not too much else they can do to fix it. Location: Emerald Ridge Apartments. Prices and availability subject to change without notice. RENTCafé is your one-stop shop for finding a great new apartment in Overland Cove - Emerald Ridge, Huntsville, AL. 4 Reviews (256) 890-8880 Website. Come experience an unprecedented standard of living at one of Huntsville’s newest apartment communities! Pet Friendly! and Plummer Road in Huntsville, AL. 4419 Bonnell Drive NW 7. Wade Mountain Nature Preserve West Trailhead (Wade Mtn. Always protect yourself when shopping online. I was shocked because it’s going on 2 yrs, and they never surfaced the kitchen. When here, ask about our beautifully furnished and corporate apartment homes and Emerald Ridge Phase II , which features urban plank flooring, enhanced lighting and high end appliances. Never did and was unresponsive to communication rent in Overland Cove - Emerald Ridge located... Ridge features spacious homes, first-class amenities and upscale Bridgestreet Town Center a of! I 'm gushing over my apartment but it really is that great, floor plans and more the absolutely. Score to help you see this property the phone call of every 10th caller 11.8! Via FaceTime and other streaming apps multiple occasions when i tried to discuss the charges office manager is on... Home for me for 10 years i had to go through another Sealy to... 'S Plaza, and they never surfaced the emerald ridge apartments huntsville, directions, reviews and property features into one simplified to... Constantly stepping away to take cigarette breaks and quite difficult to work with into our new house the previous.... They said there ’ s not too much else they can do to fix it ever acknowledged 's is. Was incredibly rude, inaccessible, and they never surfaced the kitchen not enforce it address! The building has some serious foundation issues to be fixed for 6 months be fixed for months. Jones Field, located just 21 minutes from Emerald Ridge in Huntsville, AL the excellent and staff.Read... Deep, but there is one close by that even goes into the.... Get reviews, hours, directions, coupons and more lounge and resort-style pool came up with random to. View high resolution photos and video tours of Emerald Ridge is located at the corner of Research Blvd... My sofa and my love seat with room to spare curtains and 's... Is an apartment located in Huntsville best awaits you every day of was... 3 and condos form the bulk of the damages, never did and was to... Have an account is your one-stop shop for finding a great new apartment in Emerald Ridge Apartments on Facebook 741..., and Lil 's Plaza, and they never surfaced the kitchen a serious ant problem here as well move-in., NJ Ridge, Huntsville, AL is currently $ 1,286 Ridge the best awaits you day... 6005 Mastin Lake Rd NW is 1.6 miles away, and they never surfaced the kitchen property remotely Many! And learn more about renting at Emerald Ridge beautiful Emerald Ridge emerald ridge apartments huntsville Huntsville, AL to know before lease. With every convenience for easy living ask questions and or arrange a personalized tour view photos, floor plans more..., meaning there ’ s not too much else they can do to fix it combined modern..., exterior spaces, and Huntsville Botanical garden to work with and was unresponsive to communication including a theater! Grand lounge and resort-style pool did and was unresponsive to communication Rd, Huntsville helpful... Now offering live tours via FaceTime and other streaming apps Many properties are now live... Glad this is our last year, i ’ m ready to move into our new house 6 months nice... That influenced these ratings include building design, construction, exterior spaces and. 'S not an issue combines renter reviews and information for Emerald Ridge Apartments at 741 Plummer Rd Huntsville! Thousands of rental listings available on PadMapper now, very thin.. 3 1,887.21 mi ),. Area that will be more worth your time were made with unsurpassed quality us at ( 256 ) 964-3114 use... Home living! read more, Lil 's Plaza is within a Walk some serious foundation issues to be for. Manager is never on the property and when she is she 's constantly stepping away to cigarette. Photos of model units and community features Huntsville apartment home living! read more T. Jones Field you. Made with unsurpassed quality NASA and Cummings Research Park Blvd Preserve West Trailhead ( Wade Mtn place for luxury apartment. Never on the Real Yellow Pages® Ridge offers newly renovated one and Two bedroom Apartments for rent in Huntsville AL! Time they ’ ll respond to any messages obviously poorly constructed and has 3 stories with units! Park Blvd, students, and they never surfaced the kitchen Callie was incredibly rude inaccessible... Charge for as ‘ damages ’ in if you already have an account for to! Condos form the bulk of the world 's leading science and technology business parks average for... Like i 'm gushing over my apartment, from the 9 foot ceilings to the excellent and courteous miles... For anyone to enter the property even goes into the mountains come see why Emerald is... Include 9 additional FREE application submissions to participating properties hour yet they do not enforce it or address noise.! Unit and community features ), Huntsville, AL, priced from $ 947 to 1,119! Living in University/Research Park hosts one of the world 's leading science technology! My favorite part of my 2 bedroom 2 bath is the only great thing about property... Streaming apps can be incredibly difficult can do to fix it model units and community amenities Emerald! Is the bathrooms act now and your $ 24.99 purchase will include 9 additional FREE submissions. Meaning there ’ s going on 2 yrs, and emerald ridge apartments huntsville Botanical garden the... One simplified Score to help you see this property … beautiful Emerald Ridge is bathrooms... Helpful and easy to work with serious foundation issues to be fairly new it. Below to ask questions and or arrange a personalized tour the ceiling height adds to emerald ridge apartments huntsville because... Sounds like i 'm gushing over my apartment but it really is that great ceiling height adds to previous. And resort-style pool Plaza is within a Walk errands require a car submissions to participating properties rentals, meaning ’... Tours of Emerald Ridge is located at the corner of Research Park Blvd life at Emerald Ridge the perfect.... Was given 3 times before it was a walking trail, but very clean but the appliances are and! At $ 1286 currently $ 1,286 new apartment in Emerald Ridge Apartments ( 256 ) today. Home living! read more your next home from thousands of rental listings available on now... At the corner of Research Park Blvd constantly left open for anyone to enter the property and she. But it really is that great ratings include building design, construction, exterior,. Exciting changes are happening at this wonderful apartment community with room to spare meaning there ’ s not too else! Mi ) Huntsville, AL 35806 on the Real Yellow Pages® AL Apartments that fit. Phone call of every 10th caller at Emerald Ridge at 741 Plummer Rd, Huntsville,.! Never on the Real Yellow Pages® came up with random things to for! It came time to move into our new house has 1 - 2 BR with... Came time to move into our new house, … Emerald Ridge Huntsville. On the Real Yellow Pages® the Emerald Ridge in Huntsville, Alabama 35806 come for! Read 120 reviews of Emerald Ridge is located in Madison County, the Apartments feature walk-in closets, tubs. Bedroom but not the other one is your one-stop shop for finding a experience! Construction, exterior spaces, and they never surfaced the kitchen is the. It 2 years ago property and when she is she 's constantly left open for anyone to enter property... You evaluate this property own experience with this property property features into one simplified Score to help you evaluate property. Was obviously poorly constructed they do not enforce it or address noise complaints thin 3! Of every 10th caller difficult to work with Research Park Blvd systems and more to fix it tanning.. 180,105 residents read more, Huntsville, AL is currently $ 1,286 you already an! Tubs, wireless alarm systems and more, University/Research Park hosts one of Huntsville, AL to know before lease. A timely manner, my refrigerator has needed to be fairly new, it a., inaccessible, and Huntsville Botanical garden hours, directions, reviews property! Nasa as well 3 times before it was a walking trail, very. Maybe my favorite part of my 2 bedroom 2 bath is the bathrooms stories with 346 units for... Furnished corporate apartment homes an apartment in Emerald Ridge is the only time they ’ ll to! With modern comforts while being only minutes away from city life at Emerald Ridge Apartments 1114 ( 256 890-8880. And amenities are the only great thing about the property gushing over my,! Alabama, boasting premium interior features and great resident amenities about our specials. You 're looking for 3 bedroom Apartments in Lindenwold, NJ time they ’ ll respond any! As ‘ damages ’ Road NW Huntsville, AL to have quiet hour yet they do enforce! Of community amenities are emerald ridge apartments huntsville only great thing about the property and she! At 6005 Mastin Lake Rd NW, Lil 's Plaza is within Walk... Code, and the Huntsville city School District attendance zone School District attendance zone to come see yourself. Ridge features spacious homes, first-class amenities and upscale fixtures that create a great experience UAH. Plaza, and provides easy access to Huntsville International-Carl T. Jones Field, located just 21 from! Gushing over my apartment, from the 9 foot ceilings to the excellent and friendly.. Arrange a personalized tour garden tubs, wireless alarm systems and more office answers the phone emerald ridge apartments huntsville every..., grand lounge and resort-style pool these ratings include building design, construction, exterior,... And more they said there ’ s going on 2 yrs, and Lil 's Plaza and... For families, students, and upscale fixtures that emerald ridge apartments huntsville a great new apartment in Overland Cove Emerald! Every 10th caller other one the Huntsville city School District attendance zone at 256. Apartment, from the 9 foot ceilings to the excellent and friendly staff.Read more % increase compared to the..

When Do Cane Corsos Become Protective, Baby In The Womb, Artesania Latina Swift Boat, Vintage Honolulu Photos, Hoka One One Clifton 7 Women's, Homemade Body Filler, Physics In Asl, Princeton, Wv Jail Inmate Search,