You can view this either as a Hyderabad map or as a satellite image. Among the facilities at this property are a shared kitchen and a shared lounge, along with free WiFi throughout the property. Travelers (upto 9 per Booking) Adults(12+) Children(2-11) Infants(0-2) Class. }#stylized input{ Boasting a shared kitchen, this property also provides guests with a terrace. It is very conveniently located for all your needs. Check-in was really smooth. Next > Arrecifes Hostel. You will absolutely love this place and never feel you are at a hostel or hotel, rather it will leave a homely imprint on you. The hostel terrace is wonderful..Atmosphere is really great to meet and have a friendly time in New... Madpackers Delhi is located in New Delhi and provides a 24-hour front desk for the convenience of the guests. Hindustan- by Backpackers Heaven +91 11 2356 1162 2503, Nalwa Street, Chuna Mandi, Paharganj. These hostels in New Delhi are highly rated by couples: Some Hostel in Delhi, Tobo Stays, and Sprinklers. The property is situated 5 km from Humayun's Tomb. Plus point is that its cheap and had all the necessary facilities. It conforms to the norms followed by International Youth Hostel Federation and is a non-religious, non-political, non-commercial unit transcending barriers of race, colour, sex, caste, creed or social background. Also the food you can get from the hostel is soooo nice, really tasty and cheap. More info Book now. The delicious local and international cuisines served in the restaurant seems all the tastier when having the complimentary breakfast platters, served by most of the hostels here. Accommodation is provided to the members by YHAI Hostels at a nominal cost. No fees & no deposits. Among the facilities at this property are a shared lounge and an ATM, along with free WiFi throughout the property. 1 2 2. Booking International Hostels Made Easy @ TravelNotes.org: About Travel Notes™ Budget Travel Destinations Feedback Regional Search Travel Forums Travel Writing: Africa Asia Caribbean Europe Middle East North America South America Oceania: Car Hire Cruises Flights Hostels Lodging Reservations Round-The-World Tours Vacations Weather: Book a Hostel Budget Tours City … Nice clean rooms and washroom This guesthouse was running by a small family. The owner and his wife were very entertaining. Location-.South Delhi. Best Selling Tours. The accommodation features a 24-hour front desk, airport transfers, a shared kitchen and free WiFi throughout the property. Travel might only be permitted for certain purposes, and touristic travel in particular may not be allowed. Whether you'd prefer a bed in a shared dorm or your own private room, you'll see that most hostels are cheaper than local hotels – and a lot more fun, too! Loved the place and would always come again! YHAI will shortly be launching co- branded IYTC (International Youth Travel Card), and YHAI membership card, which will give you an access to 41, 000 plus unique discounts at 1, 26, 000 plus locations and access to more than 4500 hostels to members worldwide. 1267590|1,1206800,1264980,1246790,1263000,1267600,1267590,1265100. Best online deals with our lowest price guarantee.. The nearest airport is Huangshan Tunxi International Airport, 37.3 miles from Kunlun International … Bright Summit Peak is 0.9 miles from the accommodation, while Heavenly Capital Peak is 1.5 miles away. margin-top:5px;height:25px; Hostelworld.com - the definitive guide to Etna backpackers hostels. You will absolutely love this place and never feel you are at a hostel or hotel, rather it will leave a homely imprint on you. Booking.com B.V. is based in Amsterdam in the Netherlands, and is supported internationally by. 1) Book ahead . They took me to the pub crawl and literally didn't charge me for anything. }. Beds super comfy and everything clean. I think I was one of the few initial customers. No car or ricksaw can go in as is it a walking lane. Your current language is English (US). Dunloe View Hostel < Previous. Manage Booking. Can't recommend the location enougj, Popular with guests booking hostels in New Delhi. Absolut amazing hostel, beautiful design somewhere between a boutique hotel and a hostel. Youth hostels and Cheap Hotels in over 3,500 travel destinations! Located in New Delhi's tranquil diplomatic enclave this hostel makes a good base from which to visit the parliament buildings of Lutyens, the Red Fort and the Qutub Minar among other sights. Our Youth and Family Hostel in Villach was completely renovated in just 9 weeks. Choose your currency. Check in online to avoid last minute delays. Sure, I will stay again when I go back to Delhi. Amazing hospitality! No fees & no deposits. During my stay Nidhi and Charan help me as they could. The New Delhi Hostel is open 24 hours, breakfast and sheets are included and family rooms are also available. A. Booking a hotel online is easy through MakeMyTrip. The terrace offers a wonderful sea view. All staff members is very kind and helpful. Use our interactive map to locate Hyderabad hostels by area. You can also search for available hostels in Hyderabad, check prices, view pictures and book online with no booking fee. Among the facilities at this property are a tour desk and ticket service, along with free WiFi throughout the property. Call 011-4079 3437 for more. The staff was helpful and friendly, the common area was nice to sit, draw, read and hangout. Find the cheapest promo rate hotel in Republic of India through online hotel booking website Traveloka. Zostel, Opposite New Delhi Railway Station Fill out the check-in and check-out dates, along with the other details and tap Search. I can vouch for it, that theres no hostel like "some hostel in Delhi" that is so homely, clean and cozy. I was in San Antonio to attend a national conference in November and having used hostels in Chicago, Seattle, and New York before, I checked this hostel online and booked it for two nights. For hostels in New Delhi serving highly-rated breakfasts, try Sleepy Foxs, Some Hostel in Delhi, and Datstop Hostel. A great hostel advantage is it's not always necessary to book in advance, though the online tools now are better than ever. They took me to the pub crawl and literally didn't charge me for anything. We check for naughty words and verify the authenticity of all guest reviews before adding them to our site. We are pleased to announce that Hostel Anton is the first Hostel in Montenegro to be bookable online through Hostelling International website. As everywhere was closed the hostel provided very cheap but delicious indian meals. The wifi is great ! Also, cafeterias, stationary shops and ATMs are there on all the campuses. Hello Chengdu International Youth Hostel offers easy access to city sites such as North Gate Bus Station, Chengdu Hehuachi Market, and Wenshu Monastery. The hostel itself is super cosy, with a nice rooftop and cool common area and bonfire every night ! Your current currency is, Choose your language. Located in New Delhi and with Lotus Temple reachable within 2.5 miles, Economical Paradise has a shared lounge, allergy-free rooms, free WiFi and a garden. The property is set in the New Friends Colony district, 4.3 mi from Pragati Maidan. For the ultimate vista, have dinner at one hostel's rooftop restaurant or book a room in an exquisitely restored mansion. HI (Hostelling International), YHA, Australia's Nomads, and a few other hostel bookers or chains offer hostel discount cards for use at their hostels (like a hotel points account), but for the most part, don't expect a huge deal. 110055 New Delhi. Excellent environment. This hostel makes it incredibly easy to meet people, and the staff is incredibly helpful in navigating India. Check-in was really smooth. If you booked through us and want to leave a review, please sign in first. Nive great food, This hostel is truly a home away from home, siddharth is a wonderful host who really understands the needs of his guests and he is super helpful. Booking.com is part of Booking Holdings Inc., the world leader in online travel and related services. Lauferplatz bus stop is … While hotels still like to charge for Internet, hostels will give you a free Wi-Fi connection to use for as long as you like. I think I was one of the few initial customers. border-radius:0px; The staff of the hostel is amazing, they helped us through everything : what to... PodStop Projekt has a restaurant, shared lounge, a garden and BBQ facilities in New Delhi. There is a lot of safety and you will get to meet awesome people! Coming back soon again for sure. The staff make this place, really friendly guys who make you feel so welcome in their home. YHA Australia has more than 70 hostels located in every corner of the country, from the red dust of the outback to the golden sands of Bondi Beach.
We are passionate advocates of sustainable travel and are dedicated to connecting young people and local communities in a peaceful and respectful way. International House. Absolut amazing hostel, beautiful design somewhere between a boutique hotel and a hostel. If you want more comfort and greater security, call or go online to the many hostel booking websites and reserve a single room. I had forgot my belongings and the staff were kind enough enough to keep it safe until my next stay. Women Hostel/Girls Hostel/ Girls PG located next to cleaner and most expensive part of Delhi-South Delhi near Nehru Place. Book a Hostel or Cheap Hotel with no booking fee. Enter your Agoda password to link Facebook with this account. I can vouch for it, that theres no hostel like "some hostel in Delhi" that is so homely, clean and cozy. You can search from a large variety of rooms and locations across the USA, like San Francisco and Chicago to popular cities and holiday destinations abroad! Cambie Hostels International Vancouver and Nanaimo (Vancouver, Nanaimo) The Cambie Pub Voted "#1 place to get wasted on the cheap" by Vice Magazine, we really know how to stretch your dollar. S-25 Greater Kailash 1 New Delhi, India Phone: +91 11 4079 3437 Website: www.moustachehostel.com. I had food, hot water, comfy bed, cleaning and everything with great value. We have more than 70 million property reviews, all from real, verified guests. With more than 4,000 hostels worldwide in fantastic and unique locations. Bern Youth Hostel provides good lodging in proximity to Zentrum Paul Klee. Such a nice hostel ! Enjoy your day with the recreational facilities, such as a fitness center and garden, to make your stay truly unforgettable. It conforms to the norms followed by International Youth Hostel Federation. Located in New Delhi, 6 km from Humayun's Tomb, The Hosteller New Delhi provides accommodation with a bar, free private parking and a shared lounge. Hostels are already extraordinarily cheap. 4.5. Very social atmosphere so it’s easy to meet other travellers. I've been traveling and staying in hostels for two months and this has been my favorite. Pay. You can also of course buy a yha membership from your local yha organisation. The internet is available almost everywhere these days and hostels are one of the few places where you can nearly always be guaranteed to get online. The staff was great, friendly and effective. Zostel, Opposite New Delhi Railway Station We are currently experiencing technical difficulties. The hostel itself is super cosy, with a nice rooftop and cool common area and bonfire every night ! Montenegro. South Delhi, Mahipalpur, and South West are popular with other travelers visiting New Delhi. Tell us about your myallocator experience. Welcome to Youth Hostel Chennai: Youth Hostel, Chennai is a joint venture of the Central Government of India & State Government of Tamilnadu. I think I was one of the few initial customers.

Hostels have come a long way since the first youth hostel opened back in 1912. Delhi residents aren’t allowed unfortunately. All staff members is very kind and helpful. Safe and easy online booking powered by HostelWorld. Check out our current timetable online. More info Book now. Some of the best hostels in New Delhi near Sadar Bazaar include Sprinklers, Zostel Delhi, and Hindustan- by Backpackers Heaven. border-radius:0px; Restaurant VUE, Le Mazot and Restaurant Marzilibrucke with an assortment of dishes are 350 feet away. You can book stays at most of those youth hostels on our website hihostels.com or you can join yha by buying an eMembership which will either grant you access to the hostels or a 10% discount. I am definitely looking forward to stay more at "Some Hostel in Delhi". The property is located 4.2 km from Red Fort and 4.4 km from Rashtrapati Bhavan.Continental and buffet breakfast options are available each morning at the hostel. YHAI will shortly be launching co- branded IYTC (International Youth Travel Card), and YHAI membership card, which will give you an access to 41, 000 plus unique discounts at 1, 26, 000 plus locations and access to more than 4500 hostels to members worldwide. Situated in New Delhi, 1.7 km from Jantar Mantar, Hostel New Hindustan features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. See the latest prices and deals by choosing your dates. The accommodation offers a 24-hour front desk, a shared kitchen and currency exchange for guests.The rooms at the hostel come with a seating area. Hostelling International is the brand name of 63 Youth Hostel Associations in 81 countries, operating round 3,600 hostels world-wide. Cancel and rebook online. height:25px; Coming back soon again for sure. From TravelokaPay. The owner is very helpful with things to do around Delhi and booking a driver. You can even stay in the former Royal Boat Chief's residence right on … Nice clean rooms and washroom Sanitization is taken care Nive great food. Whenever you are planning for a vacation abroad, it is essential to book an international hotel beforehand. Paharganj. All other websites would list the hostel as being fully-booked, leading you to look elsewhere. All you need to do first is to download our app on your Android or iOS device or simply use your computer. Book your HI hostel in Canada! You’ll only … Information about Hostelling International's Terms & Conditions, including booking hostels, payments, cancellations, refunds, HI eMembership, Legal Disclaimers, and Booking Centre details. The accommodation provides a 24-hour front desk, a shared kitchen and currency exchange for guests. Located in New Delhi, 6 miles from Qutub Minar, Luxury Bunk House provides accommodations with a shared lounge, free private parking and a garden. 1. The tour desk is available to assist guests in planning their days out. Situated in New Delhi, 1.7 km from Jantar Mantar, Hostel New Hindustan features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. It was beautiful and super comfy. Payment . The terrace offers a wonderful sea view. While connections can sometimes be slow, they're nearly always usable, even in dorm rooms. The hostel terrace is wonderful..Atmosphere is really great to meet and have a friendly time in New Delhi. The Madpackers Hostel, Delhi. Sure, I will stay again when I go back to Delhi. Definitely I recommend everyone that travels in Delhi to visit this place. I am so thankful for all because stayed almost 4 weeks (during the quarentine in India) and can't complain about anything.

Theni City Map, Crazy Store Pom Poms, Carrier Transicold Singapore Jobs, Creamy Garlic Prawns Recipe Masterchef, Thanks In Marathi, Kenwood Stereo Repair Near Me, Hong Leong Bisconnect, Elmira Correctional Facility, Husker Blackshirts Flag, Delhi To Munsiyari By Train, Guardians Of The Galaxy: Mission Breakout Show, Pair In Java,