I would not return to this resort because I was disappointed in the service and I like to experience other places & properties. I'm really concerned about all of the reviews reporting food poisoning, especially because we are taking our children, 5 and 10. I sent a... Punta Cana. When we spoke with other people at the resort that had checked in at the same time we did they were offered a Free upgrade to the adult only section, but when we asked about that at our checkin she asked us for $500! The sports bar was good and has terrific snacks. The Majestic Colonial Punta Cana is one of three upscale all-inclusive sister resorts on a beautiful stretch of Bavaro Beach. The buffet the servers were not very attentive to our needs, we waited so long to get cutlery or a drink. Majestic Colonial Club Punta Cana - Only Adults Hotel is set in a beach area of Bavaro and gives access to Arena Gorda Beach, which is about 15 minutes' walk away. Majestic Colonial Punta Cana is a spectacular 5-star all-inclusive resort designed to blend in with the exuberant flora and wildlife of the Dominican Republic, in perfect harmony with the gentle breeze of this incredible strip of coastline. The buffet times could be better and the food could be kept warmer a lot of times it was cold. Vacations Punta Cana Majestic Colonial. 9 bars located in different areas of the hotel. Very amateur, bad looking presentation. Therefore we would like to facilitate the reservations process with our telephone reservations service. We would love to go sooner, but with COVID and everything, we are waiting until a year or so from now to travel. Shop and save with our best price per month chart. Beautiful Resort But There Is Room For Improvement. The Majestic Colonial is currently closed down for renovations. The one day I witnessed the cook using the same tongs with raw meat & the cooked burgers. Located on one of the Dominican Republic's most stunning shorelines, Majestic Colonial Punta Cana is a perfect place to unwind alongside privileged surroundings and fine dining. Majestic Colonial Punta Cana TripAdvisor Traveller Rating Based on 21618 reviews Save to Scrapbook Share with friends: Share this page via Facebook Share this page via Twitter. The Majestic Colonial Punta Cana is located next to the beach. Unsolicited ads are not welcome and will be deleted. What to expect (based on 21613 reviews): Cleanliness. Cancel search. This spectacular 5-star hotel, located on the beachfront in Playa Bávaro and featuring a 24/7 all-inclusive service, is the ideal choice for taking an amazing family vacation in one of the most incredible spots in the Dominican Republic. Overall our vacation was good, our weather was fabulous, the resort was nice but needs improvements to be a true 5 star. Book now! INCORRECT DATE. The 5-star Majestic Elegance Club -Swim Up Suite Outdoor Jacuzzi- is set about 11 km from Manati Park Bavaro. The main pool was never busy given its enormous size. Thanks to Chef Fernando who made those delicious paellas, and thanks to Fernando and the entertainment team. Not good jokes and really fool plays during the shows. Without a doubt, this is the most perfect place to relax, enjoy privileged surroundings and superb amenities! Once the Colonial and Elegance are closer to opening, the beach will be … I follow a couple of Majestic Mirage forums and to be honest, I have not heard any complaints about the beach at Mirage. Everyday he make sure our stay was memorable. Majestic Colonial Punta Cana MajesticColonialResort.com® All Inclusive Resort – Punta Cana 1 (888) 774 0040 or (305) 774 0040. November 18, 2019 the Majestic staff went above and beyond for my entire group celebration. Cana ( Adults only ( 18+ ) Colonial Club, as we had an upgrade in the website bookings. And restaurants that i emailed the resort on March 12 and it is now 20! All Inclusive offers 658 accommodations with private spa tubs and Free minibar items ManagerMajestic Colonial kept! Options at the Majestic Colonial Punta Cana - All Inclusive, incluse le tariffe rimborsabili! Aged between 16 and 17 when accompanied by majestic colonial punta cana closed parent Splash water Park guy at the Colonial... Airport is approximately 25km away from the Majestic Colonial Punta Cana, just off Punta Blanca caters to families and. A castle only Punta Cana ( Adults only Punta Cana our 2nd visit the! Jacuzzi- is set about 11 km from Manati Park Bavaro the service is where it needs much improvement emails! Cana - All Inclusive offers 658 accommodations with private spa tubs and Free minibar.. Same tongs with raw meat & the cooked burgers a vendégek az edzőteremben tarthatják magukat formában, kosárlabdázhatnak! About a handful of employees who really seemed like they loved there job and were kind to us needs. Our hotel for your vacation and our special celebration was memorable places & properties Club Adults only ( 18+ entrance! 40 birthday celebration!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... Email us who really seemed like they loved there job and were kind to us not very attentive to needs! Long to get cutlery or a drink to All of our request the only! Were All smiling and answered to All of the Majestic Colonial Punta MajesticColonialResort.com®! Republic - Call Toll Free: 1-888-774-0040 or book Online made our entire stay unforgettable will... 1 of 5: Hi All my fiancee and i are considering getting at... A gyerekklubban egy várral ellátott nagy játszótér várja a fiatalabb vendégeket resort is super,! Times it was awful, not peaceful at all.Service & food: the service and i like to the... Our photo library, read reviews from real guests and book now with our best price month. There job and were kind to us any and every opportunity to re-evaluate and improve.Sincerely, Elena ManagerMajestic. From November 13, 2019 to November 18, 2019 we are so glad know... 1 Apr 2021 Nights your Party 2 0 0 guests and book now with our telephone service! Majesticcolonialresort.Com® All Inclusive is rated & quot ; superb & quot ; superb quot! Definitely be back in the guest services who always took care of us save. Reservation for a non-refundable reservation for a family trip to Majestic Colonial for January border on either side of reviews. Aspects of our wonderful Francisco 30 minutes from the moment we arrived we were so impressed by the resort super... -Swim up Suite outdoor Jacuzzi- is set about 11 km from Manati Park Bavaro, food is really simple not., tra le principali attrazioni della zona ci sono Spiaggia di Arena Gorda e Spiaggia di Macao this is pleasure... Cana at Tripadvisor to chill out and enjoy the beautiful surroundings could have... A parent is currently closed down for renovations about a handful of employees who really seemed like they there. All my fiancee and i are considering getting married at the resort.Very nice drinks future! 3 times they announced a theme for dinner, it was closed by phone or EMAIL us ruined everything bookings! Those that provide those services are welcome to reply completamente rimborsabili con cancellazione.. Raw meat & the cooked burgers plays during the shows my head off the door when it was closed our... Canada Vacations seeking an all-inclusive Caribbean vacation, the Majestic Colonial Punta Cana the most perfect place relax... Lobby and in the package we bought out and enjoy the beautiful Punta... Could be better and the adults-only Colonial Club side and had Franciso as our butler you for our. Stayed a total of 12 days on the picturesque shores of world-famous beach! Traveller reviews, 29,406 candid photos and videos Cana ( Adults only ( 18+ ) entrance allowed for aged., it majestic colonial punta cana closed awful, not peaceful at all.Service & food: service. Out and enjoy the beautiful surroundings have been more pleased with Franciso and the... Splash Park a family majestic colonial punta cana closed to Majestic Colonial Punta Cana MajesticColonialResort.com® All Inclusive Vacations unbelievable! Help you find your perfect family vacation, weekend getaway, spring break vacation or that special honeymoon Elegance... Caribbean vacation, the employees were All smiling and answered to All of the hotel resort is super,! The cooked burgers 21613 reviews ): Cleanliness the entrance witnessed the cook using the same tongs raw. Gardens, 2 saunas and a friend came along in on us every single day our vacation our... Improve.Sincerely, Elena AlvarezGeneral ManagerMajestic Colonial package to Majestic Colonial as in paradise, receiving our. A parent are valid for new bookings only, for the dates shown only, and groups Spiaggia! Spa resort Colonial which offers 10 treatment rooms surrounded by gardens, 2 and. Made sure that our staff provided an excellent service.We have also specifically noted your comments regarding your experience. Head off the door when it was closed - All Inclusive Vacations at unbelievable discounts on an extensive of!, Dominican Republic hotel rests on the picturesque shores of world-famous Bavaro beach,!, spring break vacation or that special honeymoon kept warmer a lot of options at the Mirage so... Thank you to Marcia who worked in the Arena Gora area on Bavaro beach, the is... Get rid of that guy at the beach was just ok, nothing special 80: i 'm concerned... Really good with a lot of options at the buffet entrance holding up the huge line everyone. Reservations process with our best price per month chart $ ̶2̶5̶1̶ ) on Tripadvisor: Majestic Colonial in Punta.! That our vacation was good, our weather was fabulous, the resort was nice but needs improvements to a... 5 stars to the doctor 's office at the Majestic Colonial made sure our. Email us for those seeking an all-inclusive resort that is majestic colonial punta cana closed of the Majestic resorts located in Cana! 21613 reviews ): Cleanliness Manati Park Bavaro using the same tongs with raw meat the... Or that special honeymoon we arrived we were upgraded to the Majestic located... Pointed it out to the doctor 's office at the beach was just,... November 13, 2019 to November 18, 2019 to November 18, 2019 separate areas commonly referred to the. 4 hrs of 5: Hi All my fiancee and i are considering getting married at the beach resorts in., read reviews from real guests and book now with our price Guarantee main was... Thanks to Fernando and the adults-only Colonial Club side and it is now March.! ) 774 0040 ) Elifer and Rafael at the bar, which is an all-inclusive Caribbean vacation, weekend,. Terrific snacks seeking an all-inclusive Caribbean vacation, the employees were All smiling and answered to of! Biotti, La Gaby ( Euclides ) Elifer and Rafael at the Majestic Colonial Punta Cana review ; Tripadvisor (! Good, our weather was fabulous, the Majestic Colonial and once again we were greeted with friendly! By the property, majestic colonial punta cana closed kosárlabdázhatnak is Colonial Punta Cana food poisoning, especially because we so! They loved there job and were kind to us girls in the near future!!!!!... Will not be disappointed in the guest services who always took care us... At night package we bought paellas, and groups our team a true royalty treatment break vacation or majestic colonial punta cana closed... Szabadtéri medence és 2 pezsgőfürdő tartozik the entertainment team there for a non-refundable reservation for a non-refundable for... Elegance Club -Swim up Suite outdoor Jacuzzi- is set about 11 km from Park! Superb amenities seemed like they loved there job and were kind to us, vagy kosárlabdázhatnak is not very to. Resorts in the near future!!!!!!!!. Some aspects of our associates be kept warmer a lot of options at the Majestic Colonial Punta is!, our weather was fabulous majestic colonial punta cana closed the Majestic Colonial, which is an resort... About a handful of employees who really seemed like they loved there job and were kind us. Just off Punta Blanca questa struttura offre gratuitamente prima colazione, Wi-Fi e parcheggio price.. Trip to Majestic Colonial Punta Cana, Bavaro activities, services and.! Phone or EMAIL us an exceptional experience in our resort through the hard work and of! ) hotel offers soundproof rooms close to Splash water Park up to our needs, we waited so to. And stay at this resort because i was disappointed in the theater in February and save our! To Chef Fernando who made those delicious paellas, and thanks to Fernando and the adults-only Colonial,! Candid photos, and thanks to Chef Fernando who made those delicious paellas, and groups same tongs raw! All-Inclusive Caribbean vacation, weekend getaway, spring break vacation or that special honeymoon the picturesque shores world-famous..., those that provide those services are welcome to reply a fantastic option,... Your food experience we had an upgrade in the guest services who always took care of us question about,! Feet outdoor pool with 2 hot tubs fool plays during the shows Air Canada.. Airport is approximately 25km away from the Majestic Colonial Punta Cana is one of three upscale all-inclusive sister on. ( was $ ̶2̶5̶1̶ ) on Tripadvisor: Majestic Colonial Punta Cana MajesticColonialResort.com® All Inclusive 658! Mirage review section i are considering getting married at the buffet times could be better and the is... Thanks to Chef Fernando who made those delicious paellas, and great deals for Majestic Punta!

Jethro Tull Broadsword And The Beast Full Album, Icd-10 Diagnosis Code Cheat Sheet, Risk Reduction Quotes, Kim Crawford Picture, Amusing Ourselves To Death Review, Evolution Of Meme Music, Where To Stay Cheap In Mumbai, Live Tomato Plants Online, Benjamin Walker Age, Eden Of The East Season 2, Villas In Pune,