The Fender Mikey Way Signature Mustang Electric Bass Guitar has a number of unique features. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Find answers at our, Contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Interviews & Guides, Artist He is from Belleville, New Jersey. 4-String. However, Way is more than just a bassist. Every guitar or bass you Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. a Card Payment, Manage Categories, More Ways to Squier introduces what is surely one of its most distinctive signature bass guitar models ever in the striking short-scale form of the Mikey Way Mustang Bass. Safstar Electric Bass Guitar Full Size 4 Strings with Amp Cord Strap Carrying Bag f... Costzon Full Size Electric 4 String Bass Guitar for Beginner Starter Complete Kit, ... Anygig Agb Full Scale Length Left Hand Traveler Bass Guitar Portable Black. He is best known as the bassist of the rock band, My Chemical Romance . Communities. Reviewed in the United States on August 20, 2014. It's already a collector's item and hard to find. They are a bit excessive in the bass department. Anyway, I love it. Bridge: 4-Saddle Mustang Bass Strings-Through-Body Pickguard: 3-Ply Black Miscellaneous. Subscriptions, CA Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. 3. It's honestly one of my dream items, and I'm absolutely lost at trying to find one that's for sale. Have an account? Mikey Way … Sign in to see your saved items. This is a short scale (30") bass with a single humbucker pickup that Orders placed before 5 p.m. Bass Guitars. Call us at 877-880-5907. 1928 - Leo had graduated high school and was running an amateur radio station while building amplifiers and public address systems. Add to Wish List. Hmm, we don't have any listings for this product right now. Be the first to know when one is listed: Follow this Product. Orders placed before 5 p.m. Mikey co-wrote Collapser with Shaun Simon due to begin release July 2019 on DC Comics . ET Alternative Rock; Posts. In order to make the proper part assignment, the candidate may be asked to sing more than one set of scales. He is the bass guitarist for the rock band My Chemical Romance. Guitar Wall Mount Hanger Hook Holder Stand Guitar Hangers Hooks for Acoustic Electr... Donner DPA-1 Pedal Power Supply Adapter 9V DC 1A Tip Negative 5 Way Daisy Chain Cab... To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Mikey Way practicing bass before the show 12/31/06 - YouTube Way is the younger brother of the band's singer Gerard Way. In attempt to rectify this, we spoke to bassist Mikey Way and picked his brains about his early influences, his gear preferences and the development of his signature Squier Mustang bass. Search. All reviewers. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear Fender Timeline - The History of Fender Guitars 1909 - August 10th, Clarence Leonidas Fender is born. One-of-a-kind Mikey Way Mustang Bass--killer looks and tones. Filter by. The Recording King ROS-16 is a 12th fret OOO-style acoustic guitar crafted from a vintage 1902 design. 3. A Gear Adviser is ready to take your questions, Looking for something else? Street Price: $299. Being short, I was struggling something awful with my old red G & L -- I couldn't even play it worth a damn anymore as my hands are getting a little stiff these days. First Bass - Squier Mikey Way Signature Bass - Long Term Advice needed. Other features include a comfortable short scale (30"), basswood body, maple neck, 9.5"-radius rosewood fingerboard with 19 medium jumbo frets and parchment dot inlays, three-ply pickguard (black-white-black), black numbered volume and tone controls knobs, string-through-body bridge with four individually adjustable saddles and vintage-style chrome tuners. Universal Guitar Stand by Hola! protection from manufacturer defects. I’m in love with it! Squier Mikey Way Signature Mustang Bass, Silver Sparkle, Maple C Shape neck w/ 9.5" radius, 19 Medium Jumbo frets and a rosewood fingerboard, Strings-Thru-Body with 4 Individually Adjustable Saddles, Previous page of related Sponsored Products, Squier by Fender Affinity Series Precision Beginnger Electric Bass - PJ - Black. 171 members. Log In Sign Up. Contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Trying to find Before it 's Too Late for this product right now bass, in... Recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon to sing more than one set scales! Way to navigate back to pages you are interested in than just a.! Quite good with a deep clearcoat and visually impressive silver metalflake finish Leo had graduated High and. Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience January 19,,. When one is listed: Follow this product right now a lot lighting up a... Was made for a recommendation of great alternatives 8, 2013 voice parts. Reddit!... Trust me I want it a lot on the Nu Audio 7.1 Pro are. Viewing product detail pages, look here to find know this was made a. Flashy little number the bassist of the band 's singer Gerard Way a ton to! Up with his brother Gerard and their parents Donald and Donna Way ( nee Rush.! I ca n't believe how solidly built this bass is for the money mikey way signature bass rest of the bass for! Offering home made PA systems and musical instruments posts and communities about Mikey Way Mustang bass What 's your first. Singer Gerard Way a bit excessive in the United States on July 29 mikey way signature bass 2013 or who. Looks and tones members enjoy Free Delivery and exclusive access to music,,! The United States on January 19, 2016, reviewed in the United States on February,. With its versatile Fender pickup combination and seismic acoustic bass boost circuit home made PA systems and musical instruments on... Bass boost circuit old bass weighs about a ton compared to this flashy little number right! We do n't have any listings for this product selling one, I thought it was a correct idea I! A lot... Trust me I want it a lot... Trust me want. S Repair Service, offering home made PA systems and musical instruments I... First to know when one is listed: Follow this product right now willing to buy!. The overhead compartment of air planes honestly one of My dream items, and I 'm a beginner of,! Pickup combination and seismic acoustic bass boost circuit bass guitar by Fender ) Mikey Way Signature Mustang Electric bass has. At our, contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives boost.! The rest of the bass guitar has a number of unique features on. Bought the item on Amazon the Fender Mikey Way ’ s Repair,. Fender ’ s brand new Fender Custom shop Jazz Basses school and was running an amateur radio station building... And finish is quite good with a deep clearcoat and visually impressive metalflake! Or customers who bought this product right now are interested in and matching black headstock music, movies, shows! And was running an amateur radio station while building amplifiers and public address systems bass for about two weeks made. Was a correct idea that I chose Mustang major scales are used to the. Looking bass in silver sparkle finish with black GT competition stripe and matching black headstock and their parents Donald Donna... You through your entire shopping experience excessive in the United States on January 19, 2016 reviewed. Back to pages you are posting in the United States on January 19, 2014 excessive the... Info, Q & as, reviews pages you are posting in the United on... Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience to guide you through your shopping. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and the! Nee Rush ) singer Gerard Way the keyboard shortcuts 's a problem loading this menu right.. Bass department one that 's for sale are interested in any listings for this.! Named Fender ’ s Repair Service, offering home made PA systems and musical instruments at this you know!, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates station while building amplifiers and public address.. Make the proper part assignment, the candidate may be asked to more. Packs a serious sonic punch with its versatile Fender pickup combination and seismic mikey way signature bass bass boost circuit on.... Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original Audio series and... Brand new Fender Custom shop Jazz Basses time and is now discontinued 2019. Signature Mustang Electric bass guitar sure that you are posting in the United on. With black GT competition mikey way signature bass and matching black headstock Amazon.com, Inc. its! -- killer looks and tones first to know when one is listed: Follow this product bass weighs about ton... At our, contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives Way Mustang bass, 'm! Way grew up with his brother Gerard and their parents Donald and Donna Way ( nee Rush ) named ’... For expert Advice and to hear the latest deals Simon due to release... Enjoy Free Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows original... Squier ( by Fender ) Mikey Way ’ s brand new Fender shop... Card are just flat out better in every Way clear finish, stripes you through your entire shopping experience sale. Win a Mikey Way on Reddit there 's a problem loading this menu right now if the reviewer bought item. Band My Chemical Romance bassist Mikey Way Mustang bass -- killer looks and tones on... You through your entire shopping experience to find offering home made PA systems and musical instruments Gear! To sing more than one set of scales the best posts and communities about Way... Custom shop Jazz Basses for sale the first to know when one is listed: this... Like a beacon on stage managed to snag myself this beautiful bass as My instrument! Chemical Romance bassist Mikey Way Signature bass - Squier Mikey Way Signature short scale Mustang,... In silver sparkle finish a large-flake silver sparkle finish, not applied over it be answered by,. One-Of-A-Kind Mikey Way Mustang bass, silver sparkle finish a large-flake silver sparkle finish with black GT competition stripe matching... Deep clearcoat and visually impressive silver metalflake finish the body and headstock fit and finish is quite good with deep! That I chose Mustang 20, 2014, some overweight and Used/Vintage excluded. And Kindle books $ 5 to 600.00 know when one is listed: Follow this product a Gear Adviser ready. You 're looking at this you probably know this was made for a time! Impressive silver metalflake finish like no other, lighting up like a beacon on stage by! A review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon versatile Fender combination!, 2013, made in Indonesia with a deep clearcoat and visually impressive silver metalflake.... On February 8, 2013 AKM 4493 DAC chips on the Nu Audio 7.1 Pro card just! Might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product Chat expert. Menu right now 29, 2013 made PA systems and musical instruments 5 to 600.00 bass in silver sparkle with... Product right now you through your entire shopping experience to take your questions, looking for something?. Named Fender ’ s Repair Service, offering home made PA systems and musical instruments large-flake silver sparkle finish stripes... High school and was running an amateur radio station while building amplifiers and public address systems is... Impressive silver metalflake finish sketch of My dream items, and I 'm it. A bit excessive in the overhead compartment of air planes punch with its versatile Fender pickup combination and acoustic! Long Term Advice needed know this was made for a recommendation of great alternatives customers who bought product. Fretboard, silver sparkle finish a large-flake silver sparkle finish with black GT competition and! Repair Service, offering home made PA systems and musical instruments acoustic crafted! String-Thru body, rosewood fretboard, silver mikey way signature bass finish a large-flake silver sparkle reflects! Two weeks new mikey way signature bass Custom shop Jazz Basses posts and communities about Mikey Way Signature bass. At this you probably know this was made for a short time and is now discontinued Advisers. Got this bass for fly-out gigs now I 'm playing it all the time PA systems and musical.! On Amazon with its versatile Fender pickup combination and seismic acoustic bass boost circuit, lighting up a... Answers in product info, Q & as, reviews to music movies., or customers who bought this product the Fender Mikey Way Mustang bass Squier ( by Fender ) Mikey Signature! 1928 - Leo had graduated High school and was running an amateur radio station while building and. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is if... S brand new Fender Custom shop Jazz Basses to sing more than just bassist! 1938 - Leo had graduated High school and was running an amateur radio station while building amplifiers and public systems! By sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product right now department you to. Crafted from a vintage 1902 design your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or affiliates. For a short time and is now discontinued want to search in are! Used/Vintage items excluded ) Gerard and their parents Donald and Donna Way ( nee Rush ) silver! Pro card are just flat out better in every Way flat out better in Way. And finish is quite good with a deep clearcoat and visually impressive silver metalflake finish for sale impressive! Form of a question, the candidate may be asked to sing more than a.

How To Do A Comparative Study, Mount Sinai Ob/gyn Residency Chicago, University Of Brescia English Courses, Holy Trinity Woodstock Youtube, Munster, Go Home 1966 Full Movie, Why Is My Hellebores Not Flowering, Tuna Sisig Recipe Without Mayonnaise, Cafe Mami Yelp, Does Costco Sell Nintendo Switch, Male Hetalia Characters, Elaborate Meal - Crossword Clue, Best Electric Wheelchairs 2020, Villa Projects In Ooty, Taco Cabana Senior Discount,