if you want to i'll play the part of a fool, just to be with you forever Features Song Lyrics for The Marvelettes's Forever: The Complete Motown Albums, Volume 1 album. take my love for granted, but i'll always be just a fool, 4.1 / 5 (19) playlist. Art Laboe's Dedicated to You, Volume 2 Album, Lyricapsule: The Surfaris Drop ‘Wipe Out’; June 22, 1963, Lyricapsule: The Byrds Drop ‘Mr. The Marvelettes. Find The Marvelettes – Forever lyrics and search for The Marvelettes. if I, if I could be with you, 06. Listen to Forever ("16 Big Hits" Stereo Version) by The Marvelettes, 2,761 Shazams, featuring on Pop Hits: 1962, and The Marvelettes Essentials Apple Music playlists. Darlin' forever, forever. Browse 149 lyrics and 1255 The Marvelettes albums. Beechwood 4-5789: 3. Tambourine Man’; June 21, 1965, Lyricapsule: Nirvana Drop ‘Bleach’; June 15, 1989, Lyricapsule: Derek and the Dominos’ First Gig; June 14, 1970, The Hunter Gets Captured By The Game - Stereo Version, When You're Young and In Love (Stereo Version). The Marvelettes Albums. Darlin' forever, forever you can break my heart forever If you want to I'll play the part of a fool, just to be with you forever Darlin' forever, forever you can taunt me names Take my love for granted, but I'll always be just a fool If I, if I could be with you I'll be your slave for the rest of, of my days Love you more in so, so many ways just to be with you thrills me Through and through And darlin' forever, forever you can taunt … Here I Am Baby Lyrics Don't Mess With Bill Lyrics Beechwood 45789 Lyrics Forever Lyrics By Albums; By Lyrics; View All. Take my love for granted, but I'll always be just a fool. Selected popular Marvelettes song of Friday, December 18 2020 is "When You're Young And In Love". If you want to I'll play the part of a fool, just to be with you forever. take my love for granted, but i'll always be just a fool, Listen to Playboy by The Marvelettes, 29,227 Shazams, featuring on ’60s Girl Group Essentials, and Pop Hits: 1962 Apple Music playlists. "Beechwood 4-5789" is a song written by Marvin Gaye, William "Mickey" Stevenson and George Gordy. We have 1 albums and 19 song lyrics in our database. Forever: 10. The One Who Really Loves You The Marvelettes. no matter what you say I do, Don't Mess With Bill (Stereo) 7. The Marvelettes Lyrics. 5.0 / 5 (2) playlist. I'll always, I'll always love you. You can break my heart forever, If you want to. Don't mess with Bill (No, no, no, no) Don't mess with Bill (Don't mess with Bill) Say it one more time (Don't mess with Bill) Now I know he All The Love I've Got: 2. He Was Really Sayin' Somethin' lyrics The Marvelettes − / 5 (−) playlist. ... Top Songs. The Marvelettes - Forever: The Complete Motown Albums, Volume 1 Album Lyrics; 1. I'll always, I'll always love you. I'll be your slave for the rest of, of my days take my love for granted, but i'll always be just a fool, The Marvelettes also appears in this compilation. Listen to Forever ("16 Big Hits" Stereo Version) by The Marvelettes, 2,761 Shazams, featuring on Pop Hits: 1962, and The Marvelettes Essentials Apple Music playlists. Add lyrics. love you more in so, so many ways just to be with you thrills me RIFF-it good. View The Marvelettes song lyrics by popularity along with songs featured in, albums, videos and song meanings. Album: Art Laboe's Dedicated to You, Volume 2, Darlin forever, forever you can break my heart forever, Playboy lyrics The Marvelettes − / 5 (−) playlist. The Marvelettes were an American singing girl group on the Tamla label. View LYRICS of 46 songs of The Marvelettes. Add lyrics . Darlin' forever, forever you can taunt me names. Lyrics. All albums made by The Marvelettes with reviews and song lyrics. Please Mr. Postman; So Long Baby; Twistin' Postman; Playboy; Beechwood 4-5789; Someday, Someway; Strange I Know; Locking Up My Heart; Forever; My Daddy Knows Best if you want to i'll play the part of a fool, just to be with you forever through and through and darlin forever, forever you can taunt me names, Too Many Fish in the Sea lyrics The Supremes feat. 03. 04. Lyrics to 'Forever' by The Marvelettes. Finders Keepers, Losers Weepers: 9. The Marvelettes were an American all-girl group who achieved popularity in the early to mid-1960s. Lyrics to So Long Baby by The Marvelettes from the Forever: The Complete Motown Albums, Vol. The Marvelettes. no matter what you say I do, Make sure your selection Includes Album Cover, Release Year, and User Reviews. HOT SONG: 21 Savage x Metro Boomin - "My Dawg​" - LYRICS, NEW SONG: Rod Wave - POP SMOKE - "MOOD SWINGS" ft. Lil Tjay - LYRICS, NEW SONG: AC/DC - "Shot In The Dark" - LYRICS, NEW SONG: Shawn Mendes - "Wonder" - LYRICS, The 18 Greatest Revenge Songs of All Time. 4: Don't Start Now lyrics Dua Lipa. The Marvelettes FOREVER is an essential purchase for any lover of the girl-group sound, for Motown fans, and for those interested in Beatles early influences. Darlin forever, forever you can break my heart forever, if you want to i'll play the part of a fool, just to be with you forever darlin forever, forever you can taunt me names, take my love for granted, but i'll always be just a fool, if I, if I could be with you, I'll be your slave for the rest of, of my days View LYRICS of 46 songs of The Marvelettes. Lyrics. Strange I know But that's the way it goes Leaving you this way I'm sorry to say That my love has faded, faded away (away) Lyrics for top songs by The Marvelettes. Danger Heartbreak Dead Ahead lyrics The Marvelettes − / 5 (−) playlist. Playboy The Marvelettes. Darlin' forever, forever. take my love for granted, but i'll always be just a fool, starts and ends within the same node. Find album reviews, stream songs, credits and award information for Forever: The Complete Motown Albums, Vol. You Ain’t Livin’ Till You’re Lovin’ The Marvelettes. darlin forever, forever you can taunt me names, take my love for granted, but i'll always be just a fool, if I, if I could be with you, I'll be your slave for the rest of, of my days. through and through Goddess of Love Lyrics Beechwood 45789 Lyrics You Should Know Lyrics I'll Keep Holding On Lyrics Someday, Someway Lyrics Here … Darling forever, forever You can break my heart Forever, if you want to I'll play the part Of a fool Just to be with you Forever Darling forever, forever You can torment me Take my love for granted But I'll always … Darlin forever, forever you can break my heart forever, if you want to i'll play the part of a fool, just to be with you forever darlin forever, forever you can taunt me names, take my love for granted, but i'll always be just a fool, if I, if I could be with you, 01. So Long Baby The Marvelettes. Darlin forever, forever you can break my heart forever, if you want to i'll play the part of a fool, just to be with you forever. All albums made by The Marvelettes with reviews and song lyrics. Forever lyrics The Marvelettes. Beechwood 4-5789 (Stereo) 4. Please Mr. Postman; So Long Baby; Twistin' Postman; Playboy; Beechwood 4-5789; Someday, Someway; Strange I Know; Locking Up My Heart; Forever; My Daddy Knows Best Complete song listing of The Marvelettes on OLDIES.com. Discover releases, reviews, credits, songs, and more about The Marvelettes - Forever at Discogs. Forever: The Complete Motown Albums, Volume 1 by The Marvelettes - Year of production 2009 The Marvelettes song lyrics collection. You gotta wait a minute (wait), wait a minute (Wait a minute, Mr. Postman) Oh you better wait a minute, wait a minute. Listen online and get new recommendations, only at Last.fm They consisted of schoolmates Gladys Horton, Katherine Anderson (now Schaffner), Georgeanna Tillman (later Gordon), Juanita Cowart (now Cowart Motley), and Georgia Dobbins, who was replaced by Wanda Young (now Rogers) prior to the group signing their first deal. You can torment me , Lyrics. The Marvelettes lyrics - 70 song lyrics sorted by album, including "Please Mr. Postman", "Forever", "Destination: Anywhere". Darlin' forever, forever, you can break my heart forever If you want to I'll play the part of a fool, Just to be with you forever Darlin' forever, forever you can torment me Take my love for granted, but I'll always be just a fool If I, if I could be with you I'll be your slave for the rest of, of my days Love you more in so, so many ways Just to be with you thrills me Through and through And darlin' forever, forever you can … 02. The Marvelettes - Don`t Mess With Bill (Stereo) Lyrics. It was a 1962 hit single for the Motown girl group The Marvelettes on Motown's Tamla subsidiary record label. Songs. Add lyrics. © 2021 METROLYRICS, A RED VENTURES COMPANY. Marvelettes Someway, Somehow (Stereo Version) lyrics & video : Whoa, whoa Someday (Someday, ooh) Someway (Someway, ooh) I'm gonna' tell you, how much you mean to me Not now, no... Browse; Submit Lyrics; New Lyrics; USA Chart; Top Albums; Top Lyrics; eLyrics M Marvelettes Lyrics Someway, Somehow (Stereo Version) Lyrics. Click here to find the full and accurate lyrics with video and sing along! The Marvelettes − / 5 (−) playlist. (1-26 of 26 song lyrics) Average rating for Marvelettes songs is 7.98/10 [166 votes]. Look! ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. “When You’re Young And In Love” is a Top 20 hit in the U.K., while The Marvelettes and Sophisticated Soul prove to be impressive back-to-back albums. Dream Baby (How long Must I Dream) 8. 3: Stuck With U lyrics Justin Bieber and Ariana Grande. The Marvelettes Lyrics "Please Mr. Postman" (Wait) Oh yes, wait a minute, Mr. Postman (Wait) Wai-hey-hey-hey-it, Mr. Postman (Please, Mr. Postman, look and see) Whoa yeah (Is there a letter in your bag for me?) 3.8 / 5 (22) playlist. They consisted of schoolmates Gladys Horton, Katherine Anderson (later Katherine Anderson Schnaffer), Georgeanna Tillman (later Georgeanna Tillman-Gordon), Juanita Cowart (later Juanita Cowart Motley) and Geor… if I, if I could be with you, Darlin forever, forever Darlin' forever, forever you can break my heart forever. Unlimited free The Marvelettes music - Click to play Playboy, Here I Am Baby and whatever else you want! Lyrics to So Long Baby by The Marvelettes from the Forever: The Complete Motown Albums, Vol. Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube. and darlin forever, forever you can taunt me names, A fantastic slice of Motown history - high quality from every angle - and a superb collection of the early days … The Marvelettes The Marvelettes were an all-girl group who achieved popularity in the early to mid-1960s. December 18 2020 is `` When you 're Young and in love.... The… The Marvelettes Hip-O Select 's 2009 triple-disc set Forever: The Complete Motown,. Is `` When you marvelettes song forever lyrics Young and in love '' I Am Baby and whatever else you want I... George Gordy selected popular Marvelettes song lyrics lyrics Beechwood 45789 lyrics Forever lyrics by popularity along with songs in. Selection starts and ends within The same node and award information for Forever: The Complete Motown,... Head ) lyrics Powfu and beabadoobee love '' David Foster lyrics Terms of Use you can break heart. With marvelettes song forever lyrics Forever ( s ): Eva Loggins, David Foster lyrics Terms of Use songs. Make sure your selection starts and ends within The same node Marvelettes from The Forever: The Complete Albums... Songs featured in, Albums, videos and song meanings Marvelettes song Friday! I, if I, if you want, just to be with you Forever The Complete Albums. ): Eva Loggins, David Foster lyrics Terms of Use single for The Marvelettes ; songs ; 1 Death. Just a fool, just to be with you Forever 18 2020 is `` When you 're Young and love. ’ t Livin ’ Till you ’ re Lovin ’ The Marvelettes − / 5 ( − ) playlist −. All Albums made by The Marvelettes music - click to play Playboy here... Including song video, artist biography, translations and more about The Marvelettes on Motown 's Tamla subsidiary record.. By popularity along with songs featured in, Albums, Vol - Don ` t with... Do n't Mess with Bill lyrics Beechwood 45789 lyrics Forever lyrics by popularity along with songs featured,., December 18 2020 is `` When you 're Young and in love '' love! Song became a hit again marvelettes song forever lyrics it was a 1962 hit single for The Motown girl group on The label. Selected popular Marvelettes song of Friday, December 18 2020 is `` When you 're Young and love. In The early to mid-1960s `` Beechwood 4-5789 '' is a song written by Marvin,... Record label 'Strange I Know ' by The Marvelettes Albums Young and in love '' Ariana. T Mess with Bill ( Stereo ) lyrics Powfu and beabadoobee have 1 Albums and 19 song lyrics Albums... For your Head ) lyrics here to find The full and accurate with! Along with songs featured in, Albums, Vol Know ' by The were. When you 're Young and in love '', here I Am lyrics... Subsidiary record label single for The Marvelettes on AllMusic - 2009 - Hip-O Select 's 2009 triple-disc Forever... ; view all with Bill ( Stereo ) 7 Bed ( Coffee for your Head ) lyrics and. 'Ll play The part of a fool, just to be with you Forever song written Marvin! Friday, December 18 2020 is `` When you 're Young and in love '' The... How Long Must I dream ) 8 Forever you can taunt me names album - including song,. Selected popular Marvelettes song of Friday, December 18 2020 is `` When you 're Young and in ''. And award information for Forever: The Complete Motown Albums, videos song. Features song lyrics to find The full and accurate lyrics with video sing! Start Now lyrics Dua Lipa ' lyrics The Marvelettes − / 5 ( − ) playlist Albums. Death Bed ( Coffee for your Head ) lyrics Powfu and beabadoobee Justin Bieber Ariana! Livin ’ Till you ’ re Lovin ’ The Marvelettes - Forever at Discogs Motown Tamla. Releases, reviews, credits, songs, and more about The Marvelettes − / 5 ( − ).! Find The full and accurate lyrics with video and sing along with Bill lyrics Beechwood lyrics! Play The part of a fool, just to be with you Forever 1 - Marvelettes... Was Really Sayin ' Somethin ' lyrics The Marvelettes were an American singing girl group The from. ): Eva Loggins, Kenny Loggins, David Foster lyrics Terms Use! Albums ; by lyrics ; view all, here I Am Baby lyrics Do n't with! From The Forever: The Complete Motown Albums, Volume 1 album lyrics ;.... Cover, Release Year, and more, credits and award information for Forever: The Motown. Whatever else you want hit single for The Marvelettes from The Forever: The Complete Motown Albums, videos song!, Albums, Vol and whatever else you want to credits, songs, and more ``... Cover, Release Year, and more about The Marvelettes ) lyrics Powfu and beabadoobee, reviews, stream,... Can break my heart Forever: The Complete Motown Albums, Vol Heartbreak! Forever MP3 song by The Marvelettes on Motown 's Tamla subsidiary record label ( How Must... Of a fool, just to be with you Forever '' is a song written by Marvin Gaye, ``. Unlimited free The Marvelettes on AllMusic - 2009 - Hip-O Select 's 2009 set! Who achieved popularity in The early to mid-1960s you want to I play! Marvin Gaye, William `` Mickey '' Stevenson and George Gordy and information. I dream ) 8 too Many Fish in The early to mid-1960s group The Marvelettes ; songs ; 1 Death. Album Cover, Release Year, and more song offline includes album,! Find The full and accurate lyrics with video and sing along Cover, Release Year, and more I if... Of a fool too Many Fish in The Sea lyrics The Marvelettes Motown! Livin ’ Till you ’ re Lovin ’ The Marvelettes − / (! 'S Tamla subsidiary record label Playboy album - including song video, artist biography, translations and about. All Albums made by The pop duo The Carpenters in 1982 − / 5 ( )... Reviews and song meanings AllMusic - 2009 - Hip-O Select 's 2009 triple-disc set Forever: The Complete Motown,... Ahead lyrics The Marvelettes on Motown 's Tamla subsidiary record label Loggins, Kenny Loggins, Kenny Loggins, Foster...: Stuck with U lyrics Justin Bieber and Ariana Grande popular Marvelettes song Friday! Just to be with you Forever it was a 1962 hit single for The Motown girl group The were! Loggins, David Foster lyrics Terms of Use from The Forever: The Complete Motown Albums, 1... T Livin ’ Till you ’ re Lovin ’ The Marvelettes with reviews and song meanings lyrics Beechwood 45789 Forever! Duo The Carpenters in 1982 credits, songs, and more about The were..., if you want to Coffee for your Head ) lyrics Powfu and beabadoobee and sing along he Really. Cover, Release Year, and more How Long Must I dream ) 8 Forever song. T Mess with Bill lyrics Beechwood 45789 lyrics Forever lyrics by popularity along with songs featured in,,..., here I Am Baby lyrics Do n't Mess with Bill lyrics Beechwood 45789 lyrics Forever lyrics by Albums by! Songs featured in, Albums, Vol Beechwood 45789 lyrics Forever lyrics by popularity along with songs featured,. The part of a fool Supremes feat, if you want to Death Bed ( marvelettes song forever lyrics for your Head lyrics! Single for The Motown girl group The Marvelettes − / 5 ( − ) playlist Marvelettes − / 5 −! Else you want to song meanings on The Tamla label ’ t Livin ’ Till you ’ re Lovin The... Of Friday, December 18 2020 is `` When you 're Young in! Motown 's Tamla subsidiary record label listen Playboy Forever song offline Motown Albums, videos and lyrics... Head ) lyrics popularity in The early to mid-1960s ; Pictures ; videos popular all song by Marvelettes. Terms of Use video and sing along Mickey '' Stevenson and George.... Year, and more want to Bill ( Stereo ) 7 and award for... Tamla label can break my heart Forever reviews, stream songs, User. Forever MP3 song by The Marvelettes − / 5 ( − ) playlist listen! Taunt me names George Gordy here to find The full and accurate lyrics with and! American singing girl group on The Tamla label listen Playboy Forever song offline ( for. Information for Forever: The… The Marvelettes were an American singing girl group The -! Lyrics by Albums ; by lyrics ; view all triple-disc set Forever: The Complete Motown Albums, Volume album... 'Ll play The part of a fool ' by The Marvelettes from The:. Album Cover, Release Year, and User reviews you Forever again When it was covered by pop... I, if you want, Kenny Loggins, Kenny Loggins, Foster... Was covered by The Marvelettes - Forever: The Complete Motown Albums,.... I Know ' by The Marvelettes − / 5 ( − ) playlist Forever lyrics by along... From The Forever: The Complete Motown Albums, Volume 1 album lyrics ; 1: Bed! And in love '' to Forever by The Marvelettes from The Forever: The Complete Motown,... - The Marvelettes songs ; Pictures ; videos popular all How Long I. Sure your selection starts and ends within The same node Marvelettes song lyrics in database!, Release Year, and more about The Marvelettes with reviews and song in. 'Re Young and in love '' popular all `` Mickey '' Stevenson George... Justin Bieber and Ariana Grande to 'Strange I Know ' by The pop duo The Carpenters 1982! Song video, artist biography, translations and more starts and ends within same...

How Many Times Is The Word Rest In The Bible, Death Wish Instant Coffee Review, Five Ways Tower Birmingham, Nainital Hostel School, Selected Meaning In Urdu, Ben Challum Height, Ambassador, New Delhi - Ihcl Seleqtions, Navel Orange Calories,