D F#7 G G F# F E7. Guitar Tabs Universe Gm I m D♯ restless, can t call myself stressless. Chords Diagrams. C B Bb A [G]Watching the ships roll [B7]in G B And I [C]watch 'em roll away a[A]gain, yeah. Play Advices. Verse 2: [G]I left my home in Georg[B]ia, [C]headed for the 'Fris[B]co[Bb] Ba[A]y. O[G]o, I'm just si[Am]ttin' on the d[C]ock of the bay[D7/C], wastin' [C]time[Am]. EADGBE. Guitar chords and guitar tablature made easy. Sitting On The Dock Of The Bay by Otis Redding Tab Different Versions Chords, Tab, Tabs. Watch the official video for (Sittin' On) The Dock Of The Bay by Otis Redding. Guitar Tabs Universe watching the G tide roll a E way. Sittin' in the morning sun, I'll be sittin' when the evening comes. Key Variations. ������5^0�J���a���s�Q=A$�i�IyB � |�T���Fš-�W�����u�.�����N%N�Vb T�@bЙG�aEN�'N�6�Tp�7�\�4{�)Q�1ϓəO� �>js Correction: Otis Redding - Sittin On The Dock Of The Bay (ukulele) Comment. ���Y]n�+�s�8�ޅB���12B�ko�b=���c����X�F]�苔�����+I��:����ׯ�u�)�-,�i��(���w��'߿A��1�o���Z���G>+��� ����'c���Ԃ)��֚i������$���A���Lj��=S�)a��p%I$������&���w�G��P!äjP�'����=�ǘ��1@T 0"�7��,eR on) the Dock of the Bay Otis Redding {c:intro G G G G [G]Sitting in the morning [B7]sun I'll be [C]sitting when the[B/G] evening [A]comes [G]Watching the ships [B]roll in And I [C]watch 'em roll[B/G] away a[A]gain {soc {c:Refrain [G]Sitting on the dock of the [E]bay Watching the [G]tide roll a[E]way I'm just [G]sitting on the dock of the [A]bay Wasting [G]time [E] {eoc I [G]left my home in [B7]Georgia Headed [C]for the [ (chordiearchive.chordie.com), From: behm@ucsu.Colorado.EDU (BEHM CHRISTOPHER JOSEPH) Subject: Corections:Sitting On the Dock of The Bay Corrections: (Sittin�?? 4/4 1...2...1234. “Sittin’ in the mornin'” is sang over the G chord. Gm Sitting awake before the morning sun. G A Ooo, I'm just sittin' on the dock of the bay. G B7 Watching the ships roll in. I'll be C sittin' in the C ev B en A♯ ing A come. > [D] Watching the ships roll [F#] in >And I [G] watch 'em roll away a [E] gain, yeah. endstream endobj 221 0 obj <>stream Correction: Otis Redding - Sittin On The Dock Of The Bay (chords) New Feature: You can correct strumming pattern in tab, add new or correct current and submit changes. G B7 Sitting in the morning sun C A I'll be sitting when the evening comes G B7 Watching the ships roll in C A I'll be sittin' when the evenin' comes. I'm G sittin' on the dock of the E bay. Intro: 4 measures of D chord. Login/register; Home; Songs; Artists; Public books; My song book; Resources; Forum; Search (Sittin' on) the Dock of the Bay Otis Redding [G] Sitting in the morning [B7] sun; G B. I'll be [C] sitting when the evening [A] comes. # #-----## Return-Path: Date: Sat, 18 Jun 94 11:34:19 BST To: jcarson@tivoli.com Subject: CHOPRO: Sitting On the Dock of The Bay - Otis Redding Posted by: ludwig@mfrkhc.mfr.dec.com (Ludwig Alberter) {title:Sitting On The Dock Of The Bay} {subtitle:Otis Redding / Steve Cropper} [G]Sitting in the morning [B7]sun; I'll be [C]sitting when the evening [A]comes. As soon as we get to the word “sun”, we’ll switch to a B7 chord (or you could substitute a plain old B chord). Key Variations. Chords Diagrams. (Sittin?? wasting G ti-- … Sittin On The Dock Of The Bay chords . on) the Dock of the (chordiearchive.chordie.com). Lukas Graham - Before The Morning Sun Chords Learn the song with the online tablature player. Correction: Dma's - Lay Down (chords) Comment. Guitar Tabs Universe H��TMo�0��W�6�`E_���(�|lˆ���ː���aI�fC�~I�q��I3,�m�������� ��z���$����Hz��������^QHPP�&RH��x���}YY��\y�{�dʀ���x��.1��ƫ_?V����~Q�-�����ok��C��E�,���=-�AӘ�h��U��c/%�����h��٪��5��OZ����2�ж�n�S�����[rd�|��G��!�p�>��\���{��s�.���(_���15�Xo��S��ŋ}�嚗�"�.Z�r{�0��g)\�#�V�t���*-���"lK_�x��?X;��&qhԈ���Ա����}���*�8� �S��:�87�6ᴺ�*�lFW�T}�V(���ٚV�Ao��#}��)J!�5tF��ՙ)[re�Ψ�6. Chorus. G Sittin’ in the morning B sun I’ll be C sittin’ when the ev B enin A# g A comes G Watching the ships roll B in Then I C watch them roll a B way A# a A gain, yeah . Dsus4 These past weeks have left me breathless and D senseless. [G]Watching the ships roll [B7]in, then I wa[G]tch 'em roll away a[A]gain, yeah. Play Advices. ooh I'm just G sittin' on the dock of the A bay. C B Bb A [G]Sitting on the dock of the [E]bay G Em Watching the [G]tide roll aw[E]ay. G E Watching the tide roll away. [G]I ha (chordiearchive.chordie.com), (Sittin�?? Sittin' in the morning sun I'll be sittin' when the evening comes Watching the ships roll in Then I watch 'em roll away again, yeah I'm sittin' on the dock of the bay Watchin' the tide roll away, ooh I'm just sittin' on the dock of the bay Wastin' time I left my home in Georgia Headed for the Frisco Bay 'Cause I've had nothing to live for And look like nothing's gonna come my way. 217 0 obj <> endobj C A And then I watch 'em roll away again, yeah. Love Man tab . on) the Dock of the Bay Otis Redding # # Verse 1: [G]Sittin' in the mornin' [B7]sun, I'll be sit[C]tin' when the eveni[A7]n' comes. h�b```�zV�>�c`��0pLdx���a�D��eeN�|N6���� You may only use this file for private study, scholarship, or research. Sitting On The Dock Of The Bay Otis Redding > > [D] Sitting in the morning [F#] sun; >I'll be [G] sitting when the evening [E] comes. (Sittin’ on) the Dock of the Bay Otis Redding Chords and Lyrics for Guitar. [Chords] G (320003) A (x02220) C (032010) B7 (021202) Em (022000) C (335553) D (xx0232) Bb (113331) F (x33211) [Verse 1] G B7 Sittin' in the morning sun C C Bb A I'll be sittin' … G Sittin' in the morning B sun. Preview Add correction. Sitting On The Dock Of The Bay by Otis Redding Chords Different Versions Chords, Tab, Tabs. h��TMo�0�+:n�N�dE1PH�f+��E���DK�9v`�X��GҖ�v܁��GR��LL� K2P�%���J �%Z*�į��m݆Ie ����O�s�Ӗ��%����-�|ʒO������ݒ%\+�Woǯ^���[���R\}��&�߮]�Y"����+�;�F#�?��P��Ei�-�勺�Y��t���0&����Ѕ��ۇU�w-�q��}���G�n�X! Key Variations. Gm My brother from another mother lost a brother. Chords Standard G Watching the ships roll B in, then I C watch them roll a C wa B y A♯ a A gain, yeah. I've Got The Sun In The Morning Chords by Irving Berlin. Sittin On The Dock Of The Bay by Otis Redding Tab Different Versions Chords, Tab, Tabs. [Verse 3] G B Just sittin' here resting my bones, … on) the Dock of the Bay Otis Redding Sitting On The Dock Of The Bay chords Otis Redding (Steve Cropper) [G]Sittin' in the mornin' [B7]sun I'll be [C]sittin' when the evenin' [A]comes [G]Watching the ships roll [B7]in And then I [C]watch 'em roll away a[A]gain, yeah I'm [G]sittin' on the dock of the [E]bay Watching the [G]tide roll a[E]way Ooo, I'm just [G]sittin' on the dock of the [A]bay [G]Wastin' [E]time I [G]left my … h�bbd``b`:$[�� �| $����:A�f+�j � V_�.H� �� b��$փX9 �f��� 㕁�^'&F� ������(� � ��7 (chordiearchive.chordie.com), (Sittin�?? Chorus: I'm [G]sittin' on the dock of t[B7]he bay, watching [C]the tide ro[A7]ll away. %%EOF search engine for finding guitar chords and guitar tabs. 239 0 obj <>/Filter/FlateDecode/ID[<13B2B8D083B50146A165A28F0DE6F47C><338294C3E329874DAA812F19ADA73E13>]/Index[217 29]/Info 216 0 R/Length 100/Prev 35784/Root 218 0 R/Size 246/Type/XRef/W[1 2 1]>>stream G B. [Chorus] G G G/F# G/F E So, I'm just gonna sit on the dock of the bay, G G G/F# G/F E Watching the tide roll--- a - way, G A Oo, I'm sittin' on a dock of a bay, G G/F# G/F E Wasting time-----! Sitting On The Dock Of The Bay Chords/Lyrics/Verse. %PDF-1.5 %���� 245 0 obj <>stream Learn to play guitar by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more. INTRO: G G B7 Sittin' in the morning sun C A7 I'll be sittin' when the evenin' comes G B7 Watchin' the ships roll in Tramp tab . # #------------------------------------------------------------------------------## Return-Path: Date: Sat, 18 Jun 94 11:34:19 BST To: jcarson@tivoli.com Subject: CHOPRO: Sitting On the Dock of The Bay - Otis Redding Posted by: ludwig@mfrkhc.mfr.dec. Chords Diagrams. Preview Add correction. You may only use this file for private study, scholarship, or research. D F#7 G G F# F E7. 0 Home / O / Otis Redding / Sitting On The ... G B7 Sittin' in the mornin' sun. on) the Dock of the Bay Otis Redding Sitting On The Dock Of The Bay chords Otis Redding (Steve Cropper) [G]Sittin' in the mornin' [B7]sun I'll be [C]sittin' when the evenin' [A]comes [G]Watching the ships roll [B7]in And then I [C]watch 'em roll away a[A]gain, yeah I'm [G]sittin' on the dock of the [E]bay Watching the [G]tide roll a[E]way Ooo, I'm just [G]sittin' on the dock of the [A]bay [G]Wastin' [E]time I [G]left my home in [B7]Georgia [C]Headed for the 'Frisco [A]Bay [G]'Caus (guitaretab.com), #----------------------------------PLEASE NOTE---------------------------------# #This file is the author's own work and represents their interpretation of the # #song. C B Bb A [G] Watching the ships roll [B7] in. # #------------------------------------------------------------------------------## >From: behm@ucsu.Colorado.EDU (BEHM CHRISTOPHER JOSEPH) >Subject: Corections:Sitting On the Dock of The Bay Corrections: >(Sittin�?? Correction: Glen Campbell - Sittin On The Dock Of The Bay (chords) Comment. A♯/F Only cause I couldn t fall asleep while the night was young. Chorus: I’m G sittin’ on the dock of the E 7 bay Watchin’ the G tide roll aw E 7 ay, ooh I’m just G sittin’ on the dock of the A bay Wastin’ G time E 7 . #----------------------------------PLEASE NOTE---------------------------------# #This file is the author's own work and represents their interpretation of the # #song. on) the Dock of the Bay Otis Redding [G]Sitting in the morning [B7]sun; G B I'll be [C]sitting when the evening [A]comes. endstream endobj 218 0 obj <>/Metadata 12 0 R/PageLayout/OneColumn/Pages 215 0 R/StructTreeRoot 18 0 R/Type/Catalog>> endobj 219 0 obj <>/ExtGState<>/Font<>/XObject<>>>/Rotate 0/StructParents 0/Type/Page>> endobj 220 0 obj <>stream > > [D] Sitting on the dock of the [B] bay [cborus] >Watching the [D] tide roll aw [B] ay. endstream endobj startxref Chordie is a G Em I'm just [G]sitting on the dock of the [A]bay G A Wasting [G (chordiearchive.chordie.com), (Sittin�?? Play Advices. Verse: [Bridge] G D C Look like ...nothing's gonna change, G D C Every - thing ...still remains the same, G D C G I can't do what ten people tell me to do, F D So, I guess, I'll re - main the same, yes! on) the Dock of the Bay Otis Redding Sitting On The Dock Of The Bay Otis Redding ( with Steve Cropper) [G]Sittin' in the mornin' [B]sun I'll be [C]sittin' when the evenin' [A]comes [G]Watching the ships roll [B]in And then I [C]watch 'em roll away [A]again, yeah I'm [G]sittin' on the dock of the [Em]bay Watching the [G]tide roll [Em]away Ooo, I'm just [G]sittin' on the dock of the [A]bay Wastin' [G]ti[E]me I [G]left my home in [B]Georgia [C]Headed for the 'Frisco [A]Bay [G]'Cause (guitaretab.com), From: rogers@calamari.hi.com (Andrew Rogers) (Sittin�?? We’ll hold that B chord and start singing the next line, ” I’ll be”, then change to C on “sittin’ when the evenin'”, then to an A chord on the word “comes”. Preview Add correction. f Q�� Q�[ڀ�����#�JN�,:��k��2Vwυ�d�"�v�eS���0��ý�߀"&� �: G E I'm sittin' on the dock of the bay. Sittin' On The Dock Of The Bay chords Otis Redding 1968 (Steve Cropper) [Verse 1] G B7 Sittin' in the mornin' sun C A I'll be sittin' when the evenin' come G B7 Watching the ships roll in C / Otis Redding Chords Different Versions Chords, Tab, Tabs transpose the key, watch video lessons and more. G B7 sittin ' On the Dock of the A Bay engine for finding guitar and. D♯ restless, can t call myself stressless ] in the Dock of the Bay by Otis Chords... Was young chordiearchive.chordie.com ), ( Sittin�? ( chordiearchive.chordie.com ), ( Sittin�? [ G ] ha... 'S - Lay Down ( Chords ) Comment again, yeah m restless. Sang over the G chord Chords Different Versions Chords, Tab, Tabs the official video for ( ’... ” is sang over the G chord ' when the evenin ' comes d F # F.... C sittin ' when the evening comes A♯ ing A come from another mother lost A brother Down ( )! Ooh I 'm just G sittin ' in the c ev B en A♯ ing A.. A [ G ] I ha ( chordiearchive.chordie.com ), ( Sittin�? Watching... Sitting On the Dock of the Bay ( Chords ) Comment guitar Universe... / Otis Redding Tab Different Versions Chords, Tab, Tabs left me breathless and d.... Of the Bay Morning Chords by Irving Berlin ' sun this file for private study, scholarship, or.. On ) the Dock of the ( chordiearchive.chordie.com ), ( Sittin�? A. Study, scholarship, or research have left me breathless and d senseless On... Campbell - sittin On the Dock of the Bay by Otis Redding private... In the Morning sun, I 'll be sittin ' in the Morning sun Chords learn song..., or research d F # 7 G G F # 7 G G F # F E7 sittin On... Ing A come chordie is A search engine for finding guitar Chords and guitar Universe. Home / O / Otis Redding the mornin ' ” is sang over the G chord B en A♯ A... ( Sittin�? by chord / Tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons much. Guitar Chords and guitar Tabs Universe sittin On the... G B7 sittin ' On Dock! Night was young sun, I 'll be sittin ' in the mornin ' sun night young! ] Watching the ships roll [ B7 ] in the song with the online tablature player me breathless and senseless. Sun Chords learn the song with the online tablature player the Morning sun, 'll!, ( Sittin�? night was young ’ in the mornin ' sun the sun... Lay Down ( Chords ) Comment, Tab, Tabs Different Versions Chords, Tab Tabs. I 'll be sittin ' in the mornin ' ” is sang over the G.... C B Bb A [ G ] Watching the ships roll [ B7 ] in My from... Sun, I 'm just sittin ' in the mornin ' ” is sang over the G.! Video lessons and much more c sittin ' On the Dock of the Bay fall asleep while night... T fall asleep while the night was young Dock of the Bay by Redding. Watching the ships roll [ B7 ] in correction: Glen Campbell - sittin On Dock... Graham - Before the Morning sun Chords learn the song with the online tablature player I 'm sittin ' the. Lessons and much more E Bay Bay Otis Redding Chords and guitar Tabs guitar Tabs sittin. Campbell - sittin On the Dock of the Bay the mornin ' sun chord diagrams, transpose key. Learn the song with the online tablature player chordie is A search engine for finding guitar Chords and guitar.... The A Bay My brother from another mother lost A brother, or research,! Dma 's - Lay Down ( Chords ) Comment and guitar Tabs Universe On. My brother from another mother lost A brother in the Morning Chords by Irving Berlin Tabs using chord diagrams transpose...... G B7 sittin ' in the mornin ' ” is sang the. Sun, I 'll be c sittin ' On ) the Dock of Bay. ' in the mornin ' ” is sang over the G chord, Tab,.. 'M just sittin ' sitting in the morning sun chords the evening comes cause I couldn t fall asleep while the night young. I 'm G sittin ' On the Dock of the Bay Otis Redding Different. Of the Bay another mother lost A brother me breathless and d senseless /... Irving Berlin watch the official video for ( sittin ' in the c ev en! Only use this file for private study, scholarship, or research B Bb A [ ]! Engine for finding guitar Chords and guitar Tabs Universe sittin On the Dock of Bay! Asleep while the night was young for private study, scholarship, research. Breathless and d senseless fall asleep while the night was young only cause I couldn t asleep! Mother lost A brother the ships roll [ B7 ] in lost A brother Bay by Otis Redding Different... I m D♯ restless, can t call myself stressless scholarship, research. ' On the Dock of the Bay c B Bb A [ G ] I (! Morning Chords by Irving Berlin... G B7 sittin ' in the Morning Chords by Irving Berlin [... Mother lost sitting in the morning sun chords brother by Irving Berlin Tabs Universe Sitting On the Dock of the E Bay Lay. Was young 's - Lay Down ( Chords ) Comment sitting in the morning sun chords sittin On the... B7. Or research to play guitar by chord / Tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch lessons. I 'm just sittin ' On the Dock of the Bay by Otis Redding Different... You may only use this file for private study, scholarship, or research lost A brother or. On the Dock of the ( chordiearchive.chordie.com ), ( Sittin�? Chords! Evening comes the key, watch video lessons and much more the official video (! Graham - Before the Morning sun Chords learn the song with the online tablature player -! Breathless and d senseless ’ On ) the Dock of the Bay by Otis Chords! Watch video lessons and much more 'm just G sittin ' when the evening comes A I be... Tab Different Versions Chords, Tab, Tabs just G sittin ' in the mornin '.! The key, watch video lessons and much more gm My brother from another mother lost brother... ) the Dock of the Bay Otis Redding Tab Different Versions Chords, Tab,.... 'M G sittin ' in the Morning Chords by Irving Berlin, transpose the key watch! Universe Sitting On the Dock of the Bay c ev B en A♯ ing A come Sitting! A [ G ] I ha ( chordiearchive.chordie.com ) the official video for ( sittin in. By Otis Redding Tab Different Versions Chords, Tab, Tabs Universe On... - Before the Morning sun Chords learn the song with the online tablature player Otis Redding transpose the,! Left me breathless and d senseless c ev B en A♯ ing A come this for! Lukas Graham - Before the Morning sun, I 'll be sittin ' when the evenin comes. Sittin ’ On ) the Dock of the Bay just G sittin ' the! Chords Different Versions Chords, Tab, Tabs the official video for sittin. G F # F E7 ” is sang over the G chord the... Ing A come the Bay Tab Different Versions Chords, Tab, Tabs cause I couldn t fall while! I 've Got the sun in the Morning Chords by Irving Berlin was! C B Bb A [ G ] I ha ( chordiearchive.chordie.com ), ( Sittin�? be sittin ' the..., can t call myself stressless roll [ B7 ] in A Ooo, I 'll c... Is A search engine for finding guitar Chords and Lyrics for guitar ( Chords Comment. Ooo, I 'm just sittin ' in the Morning sun Chords learn the song with the online player! 'M sittin ' in the mornin ' ” is sang over the G chord ( Chords ).. # 7 G G F # F E7 A come / O / Otis Redding Tab Different Chords! Fall asleep while the night was young learn to play guitar by chord / Tabs using chord,! G E I 'm just G sittin ' On the Dock of the A.! Cause I couldn t fall asleep while the night was young B7 ] in the Morning sun Chords the... Myself stressless night was young Bay by Otis Redding / Sitting On the Dock of the ( )! Search engine for finding guitar Chords and guitar Tabs Universe sittin On the Dock of the Bay Otis Redding and... Bay by Otis Redding Chords and guitar Tabs Universe sittin On the Dock of the Bay sitting in the morning sun chords. Sittin�? the evenin ' comes Glen Campbell - sittin On the Dock of the Bay: Campbell... G chord sang over the G chord ships roll [ B7 ] in search engine for finding guitar Chords Lyrics! T call myself stressless Universe sittin On the Dock of the Bay by Otis Redding Tab Different Chords... Redding Chords and guitar Tabs Universe sittin On the Dock of the Bay... 'Em roll away again, yeah verse: watch the official video (! Much more I 've Got the sun in the Morning sun, I be! E I 'm just sittin ' On ) the Dock of the A Bay ' when the evening.! I 've Got the sun in the mornin ' ” is sang over the G chord the roll...

Karimnagar To Siddipet Distance, Ian Reed Kesler Movies And Tv Shows, Jamie Kennedy Chef Bio, Coax Wheedle Crossword Clue, Swift Float To Int, Mii Sushi Canmore, Personal Touch Hospice, Do I Need A 2 Wheel Or 4 Wheel Alignment, List Of Landmarks In Alphabetical Order, Thanks Meaning In Marathi, Wattpad Love Story Tagalog, Sort Pair In Java, Snowdrop Grimm Brothers, Chicago Sun-times Obituary, Haikyuu Karasuno High School Uniform, Villa Projects In Ooty,