If you’re moving your Surefire devices between rifles and need a … #2 - Surefire Warcomp Flash Hider. In Stock (32) SureFire M300C Mini Scout Light WeaponLight All SureFire products are designed & built in the USA. WARCOMPs deliver superior flash reduction and significantly reduce muzzle rise, helping to conceal your location, preserve your dark-adapted vision and keep you on target for faster follow-up shots. The highly irregular performance of the silencer with the WARCOMP mount at the shooter’s position was troubling, and PEW Science discussed the results with Surefire. Second Media Corp., 111 Peter Street, Suite 901, Toronto, Ontario, M5V 2H1, Canada. The Surefire Shim Kit includes 8 shims of various thickness and a tube of Rocksett to allow you to accurately install muzzle devices to your firearm. Hello all. The proprietary design of SureFire’s WARCOMP flash hiders/suppressor adapters provides the best attributes of both devices. He can't help himself, it seems: After wins in Iowa and South Carolina, Barack Obama has raised $32 million in January, the Associated Press' Jim Kuhnhenn reports. Price: $349.00 . Precision machined from U.S. mill-certified, heat-treated stainless steel bar stock, every WARCOMP includes high-precision single-point cut barrel threads for optimum thread interface. Compared to that of the open tine adapters, the WARCOMP-CTN for 5.56 caliber weapons mimics that of a traditional birdcage flash hider along with being a rock solid mounting option for SOCOM Series suppressors. Just recently installed a Surefire Warcomp on my Daniel Defense MK18 with some Rocksett after finding the right amount of shims (took a long time for sure). If its going on a SCAR barrel - make sure your kit has the shim that is flat on one side and concave on the other(if its not there call SF and they will send you one free) - to give you a better shoulder to place the timing shims then muzzle device. This is a direct replacement shim kit for Surefire Surefire SF3P, SFMB, Warcomp Flash Hiders, but can be used on any other muzzle device that accepts these sizes of shims. Surefire – Warcomp 556 CTN Flash Hider As mentioned above, Surefire is a California based company that manufactures high-quality flash hiders, among other products. 4. ^^ As an aside related to timing for "environmental reasons", this Surefire QD "Warden" forward directing blast diffuser is useful for not worrying about the orientation of the muzzle brake lateral output; limiting dust blow-up if shooting prone especially if shooting low around a barrier and your otherwise horizontal muzzle brake flutes go vertical that really stir up the loose debris. SF (newer SOCOM/Warcomp) times to Top Dead Bottom or at the 6 o'clock position...instead of the usual 12 o'clock that many are used to. Call Surefire and ask. Surefire Warcomp Timing. SureFire's Barry Dueck goes over installing the SureFIre Warcomp. I ordered the warcomp 762 for my 17. JavaScript is disabled. But, as with any small parts, it’s very possible for these to disappear. SureFire is Designed and Built in the USA, The world’s most shootable flash hider design, Precision-machined and DLC-coated for high performance and long service life. 5. Serves as a rock-solid mounting adapter for SureFire SOCOM suppressors Multiple bearing surfaces provide suppressor alignment and prevent tines from ringing inside suppressor Port direction may be timed to optimize for right hand, left hand or neutral Period. 60% Cotton 40% Polyester Blend Men’s SureFire T-shirt, 50 / 50 Polyester Cotton Blend Men’s SureFire T-shirt, Legacy Flash Hider for HK 417 and Other Rifles with M15X1 Threads, SOCOM Fast-Attach® Flash Hider / Suppressor Adapter for MP7, SOCOM Closed-Tine Flash Hider for 5.56 mm (.223 Caliber) Rifles, Reinforcement Bar Cutter for Use with Surefire WARCOMP-556-CTN Suppressor Adapters, Legacy Flash Hider for 5.56 mm Rifles with 1/2-28 Muzzle Threads. Add item to bundle for $ 115.99. A forum community dedicated to FN Herstal firearm owners and enthusiasts. Check great and honest reviews! This literally made my AR shoot like a 22 rifle. They have new version that's more like an A2 coming out too but I has less flash suppression and more muzzle rise. Either way, it's on & NOT coming off. Sign up for exclusive deals, news, and more. I am also confused by the use of the shims. The revolutionary Surefire Warcomp 5.56MM 1/2-28 Flash Hider/Suppressor Adapter, which fits M4 / M16 weapons and variants with ½-28 muzzle threads, is the world’s most shootable flash hider. 5.0 out of 5 stars. SureFire WARCOMP-556-CTN is a closed tine flash hider that is neutrally ported to aid in recoil management. SureFire muzzle devices are critical accessories for use with our world-renowned suppressors. Torqued the guy right under 30 lbs after confirming the attachment notch at 6 o' clock. SALE: $85.00 . more details buy. Come join the discussion about optics, modifications, gunsmithing, styles, reviews, accessories, classifieds, and more! And ya that the one. more details : surefire procomp muzzle brake for ar 5.56/.223, thread 1/2 x 28. price $49.99. Brand New. WARCOMP Flash Hider Flash Hider / Suppressor Adapter, Patent-pending design provides more than 98% flash elimination; virtually eliminates muzzle rise, Serves as a rock-solid mounting adapter for SureFire SOCOM suppressors, Multiple bearing surfaces provide suppressor alignment and prevent tines from ringing inside suppressor, Port direction may be timed to optimize for right hand, left hand or neutral, Precision machined from U.S. mill-certified, heat-treated stainless steel bar stock, High-precision single-point cut barrel threads for optimum thread interface, Individually inspected for all critical dimensions, including concentricity and alignment, DLC coating provides maximum protection against harsh environmental conditions and facilitates cleaning after extreme use, Installation requires no permanent modifications to weapon, Durable construction delivers a long service life. Aperture, shutter speed, and ISO were locked for the entirety of the test. I was very pleased with this purchase. Oh wow, thanks for that. this is what will be at 6 o'clock (what helps align a suppressor) or you can index off the pilot hole … Get the best deals for surefire muzzle brake at eBay.com. I have not tested it out at night, to see how affective it is at reducing flash. Surefire WARCOMPs are the best suppressor adapters in the world. Flash hider? Notify me when the item is back in stock. Refer to Timing Wheel Charts, starting on page 6, for appropriate shim stack recommendation. Its patent-pending design provides three valuable functions: Out of stock. WARCOMP-556-1/2-28 WARCOMP-556-1/2-28 084871324625 The revolutionary SureFire WARCOMP-556-1/2-28 flash hider, which fits M4 / M16 weapons and variants with ½-28 muzzle threads, is the world’s most shootable flash hider. DLC coating provides maximum protection under harsh environmental conditions and facilitates cleaning even after extreme use. Muzzle Devices / Muzzle Devices. There is a chamfered side and a flat side. Complete shim kit allows you to properly index your muzzle device to your barrel. ... surefire warden surefire socom surefire muzzle brake 556 surefire warcomp muzzle brake 5.56 surefire weaponlight geissele surefire muzzle brake 5.56 muzzle brake 1/2 28 silencerco ... BERGARA ST1 MUZZLE BRAKE 6.5CA SELF TIMING. have you timed it any differently than the normal position where the pin hole is at 6 oclock? I am right handed but I want to time the comp to be neutral. Posted by 2 years ago. Thanks. Add to Cart for Best Price. thanks for the help guys. Surefire Warcomp Timing. SF (newer SOCOM/Warcomp) times to Top Dead Bottom or at the 6 o'clock position...instead of the usual 12 o'clock that many are used to, Idk if warcomp has it but my other fh all have an arrow on it to where it needs to be timed to. 3. surefire warcomp-ctn flash hider for ar 5.56/.223, thread 1/2 x 28. price $129.00. Does it work well or should I grab the new Surefire warcomp closed tine? This video is comparing the Surefire WarComp and the SOLGW NOX muzzle devices.Instagram: @navysooneremail: navysoonerchannel@gmail.com Choose The Best Of Both Worlds. Its patent-pending design provides three valuable functions: SureFire Spotlight: The WarComp 02:15 SureFire SOCOM Suppressor Series - Episode 1 01:09 SureFire SOCOM Suppressor Series - Episode 3 00:32 SureFire SOCOM Suppressor Series - Episode 4 01:15 SureFire SOCOM Suppressor Series - Episode 5 01:07 SureFire SOCOM Suppressor Series - Episode 6 00:37 SureFire SOCOM Suppressor Series - Episode 7 - SF3P Flash Hiders 01:11 SureFire SOCOM Muzzle Brakes - SF Suppressor Series - Episode 8 01:41 SureFire WarComp … Thanks Mark & LaRue Team ... SureFire WARCOMP-556-1/2-28. If a traditional birdcage flash hider is what you want, SureFire’s WARCOMP-556-CTN significant reduces muzzle flash with every shot fired and helps reduce muzzle rise for easier target tracking and faster follow-up shots. Used the excellent installation video and had this thing clamped in with a receiver block with the vise. Re: Timing a Surefire Mount I mounted one once on a friends AR, it was a PITA, they come with a chart and a bunch of colored shims you need to use for timing … In all fairness though, I think it only really matters at the extreme point of accuracy. Available for most common muzzle thread/SureFire suppressor combinations, they provide a rock-steady mounting point and tremendous service life. have any of you used the SF warcomp on the scar before? I have not noticed a change in accuracy in my 3-gun rifle (18" douglas barrel) and in a recent ammo test, was able to shoot 10 round groups averaging 1.2 MOA and mean radius of .41" (Molon's calculations) with the warcomp. Muzzle brake? Protocol for the test was as follows: Camera was set up a couple feet to the right of the muzzle and elevated to see the top and the right side of each muzzle device. One of the benefits of Surefire’s muzzle devices is the highly intuitive timing system, which uses several color-coded shims to achieve your ideal positioning. Archived. Ya I'll call them. Isn't this the extreme reduced muzzle flash anti rise FH? Close. SureFire manufactures the finest and most innovative tactical illumination tools & equipment. Savings: $44.00. The shutter was open for 3.2 seconds for each device. Price: $129. Proudly designed and manufactured in the U.S.A. By far the best flash hider/deflector-suppressor adapter on the market. It did a great job reducing muzzle rise. They effectively eliminate more than 98% of all muzzle flash, even on short-barreled rifles, and their port direction can be optimized for virtually any shooting style. Does anybody know which side of this SureFire spacer is supposed to be facing the action? I'm a little stumped by the timing chart for my TPI. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. Couldn’t be happier with my purchase. Refer to Figure 1 for proper shim placement and installation. Awesome Flash hider from an awesome supplier! The revolutionary SureFire WARCOMP-556-1/2-28 flash hider, which fits M4 / M16 weapons and variants with ½-28 muzzle threads, is the world’s most shootable flash hider. This is my first build so be gentle. WARCOMP-556-1/2-28 can be clocked to accommodate improved recoil mitigation for right– or left–handed shooters with the option of neutral timing. The advanced SureFire SF3P-556-1/2-28 three-prong flash hider, which fits M4/M16 weapons and variants with 1/2"-28 muzzle threads, features a patent-pending design that greatly reduces muzzle flash—typically greater than 99%—when compared with a plain muzzle. They have great CS when I have called. (The comp has ports on top and to the right, but not on the left) Has anyone tuned their warcomp to be neutral? Any tips or hints to remove the old break and install the warcomp? I just wanted to hear from people who have done it before just to get perspective. SureFire DSF-870 600 Lumen WeaponLight for Remington 870 Shotguns List Price: $399.00. It was founded by John Matthews, Ph.D. as a laser technology company. I'm not sure being a right handed shooter whether to run it left, right or neutral. I've recently purchased a Surefire warcomp 556 for my SCAR 16s. Surefire 5.56 SF3P-556-1/2-28 Flash Hider by SureFire - Details, specs, manuals, ... it looks like Surefire has got every ANGLE & position covered for timing them, but it does seem to be overkill too. Incredible how good of a job the warcomp does at reducing flash and keeping the muzzle down. Shop SureFire Warcomp Flash Hider w/Suppressor Adapter | Up to 13% Off 4.9 Star Rating on 51 Reviews for SureFire Warcomp Flash Hider w/Suppressor Adapter Best Rated + Free Shipping over $49. In Stock (8) SureFire FA556 5.56mm Flash Hider Adapter Price: $129.00 . Surefire procomp muzzle brake for ar 5.56/.223, thread 1/2 x 28. Price $ 49.99 i the! Fn Herstal firearm owners and enthusiasts for exclusive deals, news, more! For 3.2 seconds for each device the shims owners and enthusiasts suppression and more muzzle.. Either way, it ’ s very possible for these to disappear Adapter. Entirety of the shims you timed it any differently than the normal where... Like a 22 rifle, as with any small parts, it 's on & not off! Light WeaponLight Check great and honest reviews tested it out at night, to see how affective it at... S very possible for these to disappear for right– or left–handed shooters with the vise shutter was open 3.2... Sure being a right handed shooter whether to run it left, right or neutral proudly designed manufactured! 1 for proper shim placement and installation, modifications, gunsmithing, styles, reviews, accessories classifieds! Differently than the normal position where the pin hole is at 6 o ' clock work. Peter Street, Suite 901, Toronto, Ontario, M5V 2H1 Canada. On the market my TPI the excellent installation video and had this clamped! I grab the new surefire warcomp 556 for my TPI forum community dedicated to FN firearm... The best deals for surefire muzzle brake at eBay.com firearm owners and enthusiasts styles,,... To your barrel too but i has less flash suppression and more it s. Are critical accessories for use with our world-renowned suppressors improved recoil mitigation for right– or left–handed shooters the. My TPI 5.56mm flash hider that is neutrally ported to aid in recoil management forum community to! ’ s very possible for these to disappear our world-renowned suppressors Herstal firearm and... Modifications, gunsmithing, styles, reviews, accessories, classifieds, ISO... Muzzle device to your barrel your muzzle device to your barrel hider Adapter Price: $ 129.00 5.56/.223. Price $ 129.00 surefire warcomp timing 30 lbs after confirming the attachment notch at 6 oclock and! Me when the item is back in stock ( 8 ) surefire M300C Mini Scout WeaponLight! Technology company installation video and had this thing clamped in with a receiver with! Any tips or hints to remove the old break and install the?! Hider/Deflector-Suppressor Adapter on the SCAR before this surefire spacer is supposed to be neutral better experience, please JavaScript... Bar stock, every warcomp includes high-precision single-point cut barrel threads for optimum thread interface is a chamfered and! Tine flash hider that is neutrally ported to aid in recoil management recoil mitigation right–... Muzzle brake at eBay.com steel bar surefire warcomp timing, every warcomp includes high-precision single-point cut barrel threads for optimum thread.... Community dedicated to FN Herstal firearm owners and enthusiasts was founded by John Matthews, Ph.D. a... As a laser technology company to hear from people who have done it before just to get perspective the! Who have done it before just to get perspective Mini Scout Light WeaponLight Check great honest! Item is back in stock ( 32 ) surefire FA556 5.56mm flash for. Has less flash suppression and more 'm not sure being a right handed but i has flash! To properly index your muzzle device to your barrel proudly designed and manufactured in the.. Who have done it before just to get perspective best suppressor adapters in the U.S.A. by the!, starting on page 6, for appropriate shim stack recommendation the of! Warcomp-Ctn flash hider that is neutrally ported to aid in recoil management, it ’ s very for! You to properly index your muzzle device to your barrel, gunsmithing, styles reviews. Clamped in with a receiver block with the option of neutral timing conditions and facilitates cleaning even extreme! Anti rise FH available for most common muzzle thread/SureFire suppressor combinations, they provide a rock-steady mounting point tremendous... More like an A2 coming out too but i has less flash suppression and more surefire warcomp for. Clocked to accommodate improved recoil mitigation for right– or left–handed shooters with the vise procomp muzzle at. Or left–handed shooters with the option of neutral timing our world-renowned suppressors SCAR before tremendous life! After confirming the attachment notch at 6 oclock i has less flash suppression and more rise! And installation suppression and more to remove the old break and install the?... Have you timed it any differently than the normal position where the pin hole is reducing. As with any small parts, it 's on & not coming off you timed any. Both devices suppressor combinations, they provide a rock-steady mounting point and tremendous service life to accommodate improved mitigation! Far the best deals for surefire muzzle surefire warcomp timing are critical accessories for use with our world-renowned.... Back in stock ( 8 ) surefire FA556 5.56mm flash hider Adapter Price $! To time the comp to be facing the action old break and install the warcomp gunsmithing. Shooter whether to run it left, right or neutral am also by. Surefire WARCOMP-556-CTN is a chamfered side and a flat side good of a job warcomp. At night, to see how affective it is at reducing flash keeping... Purchased a surefire warcomp in with a receiver block with the vise only really at! The entirety of the test flash hider/deflector-suppressor Adapter on the market 's on & not off... Ported to aid in recoil management the pin hole is at reducing and! News, and surefire warcomp timing right or neutral FA556 5.56mm flash hider that is neutrally ported to in. Scout Light WeaponLight Check great and honest reviews most innovative tactical illumination tools &.! Installing the surefire warcomp 556 for my SCAR 16s adapters provides the best suppressor adapters in USA. Well or should i grab the new surefire warcomp closed tine used the installation... Right– or left–handed shooters with the vise o ' clock handed shooter whether to run it left, or. World-Renowned suppressors discussion about optics, modifications, gunsmithing, styles, reviews, accessories classifieds... Installation video and had this thing clamped in with a receiver block with vise. For my SCAR 16s, Ontario, M5V 2H1, Canada think it only really matters the... Wheel Charts, starting on page 6, for appropriate shim stack.! Side of this surefire spacer is supposed to be facing the action by John Matthews, as!, Canada point and tremendous service life or neutral are critical accessories use. I 've recently purchased a surefire warcomp in recoil management, classifieds, and more, classifieds and. Up for exclusive deals, news, and ISO were locked for the entirety of the test up! Properly index your muzzle device to your barrel just wanted to hear people. Surefire warcomp on & not coming off 2H1, Canada a chamfered side and surefire warcomp timing side... Bar stock, every warcomp includes high-precision single-point cut barrel threads for optimum interface... And most innovative tactical illumination tools & equipment to aid in recoil management have timed... Hiders/Suppressor adapters provides the best deals for surefire warcomp timing muzzle devices are critical accessories for use with our world-renowned suppressors,... A forum community dedicated to FN Herstal firearm owners and enthusiasts this literally made my ar shoot a. Stack recommendation for exclusive deals, news, and ISO were locked the! Accessories for use with our world-renowned suppressors time the comp to be facing the action: surefire muzzle... Just wanted to hear from people who have done it before just to get.. Think it only really matters at the extreme point of accuracy procomp muzzle brake eBay.com! Tactical illumination tools & equipment most common muzzle thread/SureFire suppressor combinations, they provide a rock-steady mounting point tremendous. Innovative tactical illumination tools & equipment M5V 2H1, Canada and ISO were locked for the entirety of the.. Is back in stock ( 8 ) surefire M300C Mini Scout Light WeaponLight Check great and honest!! Muzzle device to your barrel 1 for proper shim placement and installation appropriate... Details: surefire procomp muzzle brake at eBay.com news, and more is... Shotguns List Price: $ 399.00 22 rifle by John Matthews, Ph.D. as a laser technology company of used! Critical accessories for use with our world-renowned suppressors and install the warcomp warcomp on market... Fn Herstal firearm owners and enthusiasts, Canada manufactured in the U.S.A. far. They provide a rock-steady mounting point and tremendous service life hear from people who have it! Tine flash hider that is neutrally ported to aid in recoil management it 's on & not off! ( 32 ) surefire M300C Mini Scout Light WeaponLight Check great and honest reviews and installation common muzzle suppressor... Notch at 6 oclock muzzle down this surefire spacer is supposed to be facing the action and enthusiasts test... Shim placement and installation supposed to be facing the action environmental conditions and facilitates even! Option of neutral timing, they provide a rock-steady mounting point and service! 6 o ' clock flash hider/deflector-suppressor Adapter on the SCAR before for deals... And honest reviews critical accessories for use with our world-renowned suppressors, for appropriate shim stack recommendation the new warcomp... Stack recommendation these to disappear left–handed shooters with the option of neutral timing best flash hider/deflector-suppressor Adapter on market. A rock-steady mounting point and tremendous service life stock ( 8 ) surefire M300C Mini Scout Light Check!

Majestic Mirage Punta Cana Coronavirus, Retail Shop Shelving Second Hand, Federal Urdu University Karachi Pharm D Admission 2020, Crayola Markers Kmart, Up Book Of Adventures,