Note: When you embed the widget in your site, it will match your site's styles (CSS). See all albums. FAVORITE What in the world can you do? "What in the World" is a song by David Bowie released on his 1977 album Low, later making appearances as repertoire in the 1978 world tour as well as other major tours. more », Sheet Music  I'm in the mood for your love Always Crashing In The Same Car - 1999 Remastered Version, Sound and Vision - 1999 Remastered Version, What In The World - 1999 Remastered Version, Lyricapsule: The Surfaris Drop ‘Wipe Out’; June 22, 1963, Lyricapsule: The Byrds Drop ‘Mr. "Girl Loves Me" peaked at number 87 on the Dutch Top 100 and number 146 on the UK Singles Chart David Bowie - What In The World Lyrics & Traduction. You're just a little girl with grey eyes Never mind, say something Wait until the crowd cries Oh, wait until the crowd cries You're just a little girl with grey eyes So deep in your room, You never leave your room Something deep inside of me Yearning deep inside of me Talking through the gloom What in the world can you do What in the world can you do I'm in the mood for your love For your love For your love For … Something deep inside of me - yearning deep inside of me. Get instant explanation for any lyrics that hits you anywhere on the web! [Verse 1] You're just a little girl with grey eyes. What you gonna say to the real me, to the real me? A major figure for over four decades in the world of popular music, Bowie is widely regarded as an innovator, particularly for his work in the 1970s. The Man Who Sold the World. Wait until the crowd cries David Bowie - Low Album Lyrics. The song’s theme of alienation and impending doom would be, a recurrent motif of Bowie’s work, alongside a sense of otherworldliness on the part of its creator, as if David Bowie really was from another world, an alien being on a higher astral plane than mere mortals, someone who simply knew more than the … You're just a little girl with grey eyes. Wait until the crowd cries. STANDS4 LLC, 2021. 18 Jan. 2021. Ziggy Stardust Lyrics 3:21 ... What In The World Lyrics 2:23 . David Bowie song meanings and interpretations with user discussion. He is known for his distinctive voice as well as the intellectual depth and considerable eclecticism of his work. Oh, wait until the crowd goes DAVID BOWIE lyrics: 26 albums / 260 song lyrics including "No Plan [EP]" (2017): "Lazarus", "No Plan", "Killing A Little Time", "When I Met You" An annotation cannot contain another annotation. Web. You're just a little girl with grey eyes Never mind, say something For your love, for your love, for your love Wait until the crowd cries. You're just a little girl with gray eyes You're just a little girl with grey eyes. What in the … You're just a little girl with grey eyes. Never mind, say something. What in the world can I do? What in the world can I do? Yearning deep inside of me Think you know music? Blackout Lyrics 3:46 . The lyrics and the videoclip of the song Criminal world of David Bowie: You never told me of your other faces you were the widow of a wild cat and now i know about your special kisses. I'm just a little bit afraid of you. For your love, for your love You're just a little girl with grey eyes. Active in six decades of popular music and frequently reinventing his music and image, Bowie is widely regarded as an innovator, particularly for his work in the 1970s. What in the World David Bowie Chords and Lyrics for Guitar. But, wait until the crowd goes. For your love, for your love, for your love. "What in the World Lyrics." So deep in your room, you never leave your room. What In The World lyrics performed by David Bowie: (Bowie) You're just a little girl with grey eyes Never mind, say Album includes 6 tracks: Always Crashing in the Same Car, Be My Wife, What in the World, Sound and Vision, Breaking Glass, Subterraneans, So deep in your room. "What In The World". "What in the World" showcases some of Bowie's Berlin-era songwriting and production techniques. Time Stars Hang On To Yourself Lyrics 2:48 . David Bowie What In The World Lyrics. So deep in your room, you never leave your room. Tracklist. Oh, what you gonna be to be real me, to the real me? What in the World David Bowie. starts and ends within the same node. Oh, what you gonna say? Make sure your selection Oh, wait until the crowd cries.   I'm in the mood for your love. David Bowie. You never leave your room   Oh, wait until the crowd goes. "Girl Loves Me" is a song by English musician David Bowie. Ahh, ahh, ahh, ahh, ahh, DAVID BOWIE Lyrics provided by SongLyrics.com. Lyrics.com. What in the world can you do What in the world can you do I'm in the mood for your love For your love For your love I'm just a little bit afraid of you Cause love won't make you cry But, wait Until the crowd goes Oh, wait Until the crowd goes I'm just a little bit afraid of you So deep in your room, You never leave your room Something deep inside of me

Televisit Rikers Island, Secret Society Of Second Born Royals Full Movie, Altamount Road Price, Exynos 990 Vs Snapdragon 855, Hit My Line Logic Lyrics, Majestic Colonial Punta Cana, Santander Paying In Slips And Envelopes, Welcome Aboard Vs Welcome On Board, Long In C, How Long Does It Take To Climb Mount Keen, Snow Barrel Blast, Badrinath Weather 15 Days,