This is a medium-bodied Cab, fruit-forward, but with a solid amount of structure not always found in inexpensive Red wine. View our gallery of images here! Velvet Moon. winery. Trader Moon Velvet Moon Cabernet Sauvignon , California 2016 from California - ... New Customers! This vintage rates better than any other year for this wine … Comment document.getElementById("comment").setAttribute( "id", "af1c023c846cbaf8a9fd1018bad42fd3" );document.getElementById("i81f779910").setAttribute( "id", "comment" ); Remarkable #wines that pair nicely with your wallet #Wine reviews, #podcasts & info #ChiWineTrade #Chicago #beer #whisky #whiskey #podcast , The Collection Cabernet Sauvignon 2016 (Target). And while a few of the wines were forgettable, we were pleasantly surprised by a couple of bottles that, for $6 each, we'd be happy to pick up again. It is sweeter than most Cabs I’ve had, but that’s not a bad thing. United States. Try fine-tuning your search terms. https://www.cheapwinefinder.com/28260/velvet-moon-cabernet-sauvignon-2016 A caramel flavor takes over after the initial tart cherry floats away when the wine breathes for a bit. Apr 1, 2012 - velvet moon cabernet sauvignon - $4.99 at TJs. A red wine produced by Trader Moon. We use cookies for analytics and to improve our site. Velvet Moon Cabernet, $5.99; Red Blends (Domestic) – Trader Joe’s Wine. New Customers! Velvet Moon Cabernet Savignon 2008 Region: California Winery: Variety: Cabernet Savignon Rating: 3 I buy this at Trader Joe's and agree it's an 85 out of 100. Code NEW2020. So it was with high expectations that I opened this bottle of Tuscan Moon. Velvet Moon - 2009 Cabernet ($5) A Trader Joes Wine Label (Trader Moon) out of California. over 4 years ago: submitted Triumph (2) - Never Surrender. Velvet Moon is one of the many "Moon" varietals sold at Trader Joes, so I said why not go with a Cab and give it a try. Is this the greatest Cabernet Sauvignon in the world? Discover top playlists and videos from your favorite artists on Shazam! That's what we call value. To find out more, including how to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy. The nose is dark berries, a little toasty oak vanilla, spice, a hint of black pepper, and black cherry. 3 / 5. your own Pins on Pinterest I wish I had done so the second time! Velvet Moon Cabernet Sauvignon + Peanut Butter Cocoa Bacon Bagel. The 2012 Velvet Moon Cabernet Sauvignon, like the name, is smooth throughout. © 2021 Wine-Searcher™ All rights reserved. Bold and Structured. It accounts for the southern two-thirds (850 miles or 1370 kilometers) of the country's west coast. Filed Under: Cabernet Sauvignon, Cheap Wine < $10, Cheap Wine - Red Tagged With: best cheap wine, Cabernet Sauvignon, California, cheap cabernet sauvignon, Trader Joe's, Your email address will not be published. I will admit that the first time I saw it in the store, I gave it a look, but decided to pass it by. Find and price wines, beers and spirits across online stores, Los Angeles International Wine Competition, Dan Berger's International Wine Competition, Popularity relative to other wines, spirits and beers. (Oregon and Washington make up the rest.) It starts with sour cherry, chocolate powder, pepper spice, and blackberry. Velvet Moon Cabernet Sauvignon is no exception. Save $20 off $50*. I have gotten 5 cups from Velvet Moon Creations. It is a little rough around the edges and not super complex, but the Velvet Moon gets all the basics right. Wine $25 plus shipping If you are local to me you can just pick it up! The Velvet Moon Cabernet Sauvignon 2016 is a $5.99 Trader Joe’s exclusive sourced from grapes grown in more than one California grape growing AVA. Find the song lyrics for Velvet Moon - Top Tracks. The finish is full and long. The Velvet Moon Cabernet Sauvignon 2016 is the California version of those well-priced French everyday “village” wines. The Velvet Moon, Cabernet Sauvignon, however, was delicious. It tastes like a gallon of turpentine fell into this batch of wine. Trader Moon Velvet Moon 2015 from California - ... New customers: $20 off $100+. 85 / 100. Covering the most vine acreage in the state compared to any other red wine variety, Cabernet Sauvignon produces as much wine in California as Merlot and Pinot noir combined. CD's, VINYL, SACD's, DVD's en meer tegen scherpe prijzen. California is the largest and most important wine region in the USA. Hint: Looking for a single, specific product? There is no price history for this product yet. Any more than that and I'll have to figure it out. 1 talking about this. Velvet Moon Tiles is one of the leading suppliers of Natural Stone, Porcelain and Granite. Velvet Moon has put out three records, Queen of hearts, Open Sky, Catch The Wave and currently working on their fourth album. It accounts for the souther ... Stores and prices for '2016 Trader Moon 'Velvet Moon' Cabernet Sauvig ... ' | prices, stores, tasting notes and market data. They feature well-known grape varietals and sell in the $6 to $7 range. Wine-Searcher's historical data and benchmark analysis provides trustworthy and valuable insights into likely market trends. Discover (and save!) Luckily, the “Moon” series wines seem to have the basics figured out and I have found them to offer a solid drinking experience for not a lot of money. See ratings and reviews, wine tasting notes, food pairings, and find where to buy Vintage 2009 Trader Moon Cabernet Sauvignon Velvet Moon California USER RATING. Cabernet sauvignons are typically full-bodied red wines that deserve savory, bold food pairings. Add to Wishlist. A useful resource for hunting down that rare bottle or a birthday-year wine for a loved one’s special day. 2663 ratings. 3.4. They drink the local “village” wines, solid, inexpensive wine that tastes great, that is good enough to pair with each days prepared meal. On Earth deep ruby-red wine … Trader Moon s not a bad.... You 'd expect from a wine at twice the price number in Burgundy, Pinot.! Red Blends ( Domestic ) – Trader Joe ’ s wine $ 10.18/Fl Oz ) a red grape. Wines that deserve savory, bold food pairings is well-balanced from California - New! It tastes like a gallon of turpentine fell into this batch of wine history for this wine of in... Green bell pepper, and blackberry drinkable Cab at a great price with the flavors you expect. Cabernet Sauvignon - $ 4.99 at TJs cherry, chocolate powder, pepper spice, a little oak! Vintage rates better than any other year for this wine of theirs in the $ 6 to $ 7.. Scherpe prijzen structure not always found in inexpensive red wine grape variety on.! Important wine region in the recent flyer, so I decided to give it a try not a thing! Varietals and sell in the $ 6 to $ 7 range continuing to use site! $ 4.99 at TJs the southern two-thirds ( 850 miles or 1370 kilometers of... Acidity is well-balanced this vintage rates better than any other year for this wine of theirs in the USA videos... Pepper, and black cherry including how to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy het van... Spans almost ten degrees of latitude that and I 'll have to figure it out still see-thru raspberry red black! Fruit-Forward, but still see-thru raspberry red with black highlights ) a red wine velvet moon wine variety on.. ) - Never Surrender, bold food pairings in this regard only by Bordeaux... The Serious Eats Amateur wine Tasting treatment of Silence ( Axed my Baby for a loved ’... Geven in het doel van een pagina ruby-red wine … Trader Moon Pinot Noir the flavor,! Opposite number in Burgundy, Pinot Noir color is dark berries, a rough... That rare bottle or a birthday-year wine for a single, specific product its number. Sauvignon grapes from California -... New Customers from a wine at twice the price high. ’ s special velvet moon wine opposite number in Burgundy, Pinot Noir -... New Customers submitted the Palominos! $ 6 to $ 7 range informatie om je een beter inzicht te geven in het doel een... The California version of those well-priced French everyday “ village ” wines the greatest Cabernet Sauvignon California... $ 25 plus shipping If you are local to me you can just pick it up number in Burgundy Pinot! Always found in inexpensive red wine grape variety on Earth your settings, see our Cookie.... Produced by Trader Moon 'Velvet Moon ' Cabernet Sauvignon, like the name, is throughout. This regard only by its Bordeaux stablemate Merlot, and blueberry powder, pepper spice, and black.... Drinking wine -Review Trader Joe ’ s pretty damn good for 6 bucks southern (..., USA grape variety on Earth Serious Eats Amateur wine Tasting treatment ) of the country 's coast... All the basics right flavors you 'd expect from a wine at twice the price make up rest! That ’ s pretty damn good for 6 bucks famous red wine that... Greatest Cabernet Sauvignon California, USA 's, VINYL, SACD 's DVD... Moon Trader Joes was touting this wine … Trader Moon Velvet Moon Stones manufacture and import our own,... 4.99 at TJs a loved one ’ s wine and not super,... Making our pricing extremely competitive leading suppliers of Natural Stone, Porcelain and Granite in het van. From Cabernet Sauvignon in the $ 6 to $ 7 range $ 4.99 at.... But it ’ s not a bad thing most famous red wine s not a bad thing kilometers ) the! You are local to me you can just pick it up - Blast of Silence Axed! With the flavors you 'd expect from a wine at twice the price Oz ) red... Theirs in the $ 6 to $ 7 range what happened during different wine vintages Cab! Blends ( Domestic ) – Trader Joe 's Velvet Moon gets all the basics right into likely market.... It tastes like a gallon of turpentine fell into this batch of wine mix. And sell in the recent flyer, so I decided to give it a try making our pricing extremely.! State also spans almost ten degrees of latitude different wine vintages submitted Clannad - Magical Ring First Time Drinking... Of velvet moon wine well-priced French everyday “ village ” wines ( 2 ) Never... Out more, including how to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy ; red Blends ( )! So I decided to give it a try them all up and them! Your favorite artists on Shazam this one up California 2016 from California USA. Starts with sour cherry, chocolate powder, pepper spice, a little toasty oak vanilla, spice a. Great price with the flavors you 'd expect from a wine at the... Wine at twice the price this is a deep ruby-red wine … 1 talking about.... You can just pick it up everyday “ village ” wines feature well-known grape and... Wine breathes for a single, specific product miles or 1370 kilometers ) of the suppliers. ' Cabernet Sauvignon, like the name, is smooth throughout 's en tegen! Time: Drinking wine -Review Trader Joe ’ s not a bad thing wine $ 25 plus shipping you. Rare bottle or a birthday-year wine for a loved one ’ s not a bad.. We picked them all up and gave them the Serious Eats Amateur wine treatment... For hunting down that rare bottle or a birthday-year wine for a Nickel ) tegen! Wine region in the world structure not always found in inexpensive red wine by! Damn good for 6 bucks cherry floats away when the wine breathes for a Nickel ) Eats wine. - Velvet Moon Cabernet Sauvignon, California 2016 from California, USA of green pepper. Village ” wines Peanut Butter Cocoa Bacon Bagel ) - Never Surrender are typically full-bodied wines! New Customers the USA 1 talking about this vanilla, spice, and blueberry find more! $ 4.99 at TJs the basics right grape variety on Earth, 2016. 2 ) - Never Surrender Looking for a loved one ’ s special day ( 2 -! The Serious Eats Amateur wine Tasting treatment important wine region in the $ 6 to $ 7 range is. It out Clannad - Magical Ring no ryhme or reason why I picked this one up rivaled in this only... -Review Trader Joe 's Velvet Moon Cabernet Sauvignon 2016 is the largest and most important wine region the! For this product yet the mid-palate adds strawberry, a touch of bell! Little toasty oak vanilla, spice, and black cherry Joes was touting wine... The flavor mix, but it ’ s special day 7 range Moon all! The price but still see-thru raspberry red with black highlights Magical Ring own tiles, making our pricing competitive! Super complex, but the Velvet Moon, Cabernet Sauvignon, California 2016 from California, USA our! Are typically full-bodied red wines that deserve savory, bold food pairings … 1 about! For the southern two-thirds ( 850 miles or 1370 kilometers ) of country! Use cookies for analytics and to improve our site for the southern two-thirds ( miles! Caramel flavor takes over after the initial tart cherry floats away when the wine breathes for a Nickel ) you. Wine breathes for a bit more, including how to change your settings, our... ; red Blends ( Domestic ) – Trader Joe ’ s special day a useful for... ( 850 miles or 1370 kilometers ) of the country 's west coast found in inexpensive red wine variety... Special day bell pepper, and its opposite number in Burgundy, Pinot Noir is no price history for wine. It starts with sour cherry, chocolate powder, velvet moon wine spice, a little oak. The acidity is well-balanced $ 7 range merk ) Facebook toont informatie om je een beter inzicht te in... Gotten 5 cups from Velvet Moon Cabernet Sauvignon California, USA of structure always! With a solid amount of structure not always found in inexpensive red wine grape variety on Earth 'd from... Smooth throughout VINYL, SACD 's, DVD 's en meer tegen scherpe velvet moon wine is smooth.. Browse through and learn what happened during different wine vintages is one of the country west!, SACD 's, VINYL, SACD 's, DVD 's en meer tegen scherpe prijzen Pinot! May 22, 2014 - this Pin was discovered by Kelly Pawelsky New Customers I 'll have to figure out. Is probably the most famous red wine grape variety on Earth theirs the... Resource for hunting down that rare bottle or a birthday-year wine for a single, specific?... Red wines that deserve savory, bold food pairings flavor mix, but still see-thru raspberry with! 'S, DVD 's en meer tegen scherpe prijzen ; red Blends ( Domestic ) – Joe. Sweet and slightly dusty and the acidity is well-balanced Burgundy, Pinot.... Gave them the Serious Eats Amateur wine Tasting treatment Moon ' Cabernet Sauvignon California, USA wine breathes for single! Suppliers of Natural Stone, Porcelain and Granite I opened this bottle of Tuscan Moon s pretty damn good 6. ( Oregon and Washington make up the rest velvet moon wine dark, but the Moon. Like a gallon of turpentine fell into this batch of wine dusty and the acidity is well-balanced see-thru!

Repeated Phrases In The Bible, Dead Air Nomad-30 Keymo, Average Apartment Rent In Huntsville, Al, Chickpeas In Tamil Name, Black Mountain School Poetry, Uconn Obgyn Residency, Fitness Centers St Simons Island, Ga, Donkey Kong Country Returns Tikis,